I am now passed from class 10 cbse and my main focus is on to crack iit-jee . So , basically i am now qualifiying in class 11 and want to know that what i select a attending class or a non-attending classes . I am a bit confused on it??

I am now passed from class 10 cbse and my main focus is on to crack iit-jee . So , basically i am now qualifiying in class 11 and want to know that what i select a attending class or a non-attending classes . I am a bit confused on it??

Grade:11

4 Answers

Harsh Patodia IIT Roorkee
askIITians Faculty 907 Points
8 years ago
Many students crack it with attending classes only as your basics get clear at school level. So for JEE classes it is easy to understand that. Please share your contact details so that an IITIan from our team will guide you for the same
raj
383 Points
8 years ago
hai vikram,
your aim is the your life.think a day for your life what you want to become.then do hard work for that.then get it.you able to understand of reading then choose non attending if you not able then choose attending.
Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
8 years ago
Be a regular student, If focusing for IIT JEE, you need to put little extra effort too.
You should follow a strategy
e focused:First of all, you should be mentally prepared and keep a positive approach towards your goal. These days, the competition has become so high, you need to give a tremendous effort mentally and physically. You must raise your level of performance to be able to crack the exam.

Relevant study material:

You should know the entire syllabus that will be covered in the exam; so that you can collect study material for preparation. Reference to good guide books and previous years question papers for JEE will go a long way into your preparations.

Proper utilization of time:

You must follow a strict timetable to utilize your time in the best way. Solve more and more problems, discover more and more new tricks. You should make notes for the topics in which you are weak. This will help you to perform well in exam.

Interact with JEE experts:

Keep in touch with the students who have cleared JEE test so that you can get a better guidance. They will let you know about Do’s and Don’ts for JEE test.

Group study:

Working with a competitive study group goes a very long way in the successful preparation of IIT-JEE. Group discussion with teachers and fellow students will recreate a cooperative environment to multiply your knowledge exponentially. Students can Quiz and challenge each other with questions from the IIT-JEE syllabus.

Revise thoroughly:

You should revise the syllabus as many times as you can. Doing so will help you in the following ways:

It will increase your test-taking speed.
It will help you overcome panic.
It will give you a clear picture about the topics you’re weak in.

Eat & sleep well:

Having a good diet is as much essential as studying. Your brain needs regular energy from food to work efficiently. You must have at least 8 hours of proper sleep to relax your brain.

It is always better to start early and revise towards the end to come through with flying colours!!
Vijay Mukati
askIITians Faculty 2590 Points
8 years ago
If its possible and if you can prepare well by yourself for the school exams then go for non-attending classes for schools..

Thanks.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free