I am in class 12 and from the June month I have stated jee main & advanced preparation it`s being too late.What should be my strategy to get at least 150+ marks in jee Mains

I am in class 12 and from the June month I have stated jee main & advanced preparation it`s being too late.What should be my strategy to get at least 150+ marks in jee Mains

Grade:12

4 Answers

Atinek Dubey
51 Points
6 years ago
Hello,If you preparing for JEE in class 12th then you must think of time which you are having,as you have to give importance to your boards also.So study the topics deeply and try to solve a variety of questions, don`t syick to any one topic,and give importance to all subjects.You must give a lookup to your class 11th concepts​ also.Best wishes......
saiteja Karingu
33 Points
6 years ago
D
saiteja Karingu
33 Points
6 years ago

Hi,
The Most Scoring topics usually come from class 12 cbse syllabus. Please check the following topics to attain good score in Jee main.
1). PHYSICS :  Electricity & Magnetism part 
                          Optics ( 2-3 questions expected )
                          Modern physics part 
                         Thermodynamics 
2). CHEMISTRY :  Read inorganic ncert you can score 10 questions . Some times questions are directly picked from cert . In inorganic concentrate on orders of physical & chemical properties & exceptions for s bloc and 13 , 14 , 15 , 15 groups . Concentrate on chemical reactions in class 12 syllabus.
Concentrate  organic chemistry chapters of 12 th class especially .
be though with ncert we th physical choy.
Mathematics go though Algebra topics and calculus they comprises more 50% math 
Vivek
29 Points
6 years ago
For getting 150+ you should solve each and every question of ncert books and also try to solve previous year question paper of iit by this only you can easily score around 115+ in physics and chemistry and for maths you should solve at least rd sharma thoroughly so doing this will certainly result to a decent score around 160 and above

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free