MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: Rs.

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
VIKASH KUMAR CHOUDHARY Grade: 12

I am getting cse at  nit trichy ,warangal and surathkal  plz suggest me which of these should i opt?
2 years ago

Answers : (5)

ng29
1699 Points

in my opinion nit warangal is best in all aspects campus , faculty , placements etc
so i prefer nit warangal cse rather than trichy or surathkal
also u will get good environment in warangal means level of students

APPROVE IF USEFUL
2 years ago
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per – infrastructure, quality teaching and teaching pedagogy, placement record etc. then only you should reach a decision....well on the other hand NIT Trichy has comparatively a very good image,,,i suggest that you should visit some other reputed institutions as well to make out the present scenario there, you may try – Manipal Inst of Tech, Manipal,............Lovely Professional Uni, Punjab,............MBM Engg College, Jodhpur,..........SRM uni, Chennai
2 years ago
VIKASH KUMAR CHOUDHARY
33 Points

it will b very helpful if u enlist some differences b/w these 2 so that i have a clear mindset of opting any 1 of above 3 
2 years ago
RIYAZSHAIK
59 Points

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per – infrastructure, quality teaching and teaching pedagogy, placement record etc. then only you should reach a decision....well on the other hand NIT Trichy has comparatively a very good image,,,i suggest that you should visit some other reputed institutions as well to make out the present scenario there, you may try – Manipal Inst of Tech, Manipal.Lovely Professional Uni, Punjab,MBM Engg College, Jodhpur,..........SRM uni, Chennai
one year ago
RIYAZSHAIK
59 Points

in my opinion nit warangal is best in all aspects campus , faculty , placements etc
so i prefer nit warangal cse rather than trichy or surathkal
also u will get good environment in warangal means level of students

APPROVE IF USEFUL
one year ago
Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?
Answer & Earn Cool Goodies
  • Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: Rs. 15,900
  • View Details
Get extra Rs. 2,385 off
USE CODE: COUPON10
  • Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series