i am expecting around 240 in my barch jee mains paper........is this score good also what kind of barch colleges will i get ????????? is it true that in order to get BARCH in IIT Roorke or Kharagpur we have to clear jee mains paper 1 not paper 2.......... i have red in many sites that in order to get BARCH in IIT we first have to clear jee mains paper 1 and then we have to clear jee advance and after that during the counsling of jee advance we can opt for barch as an option for which we have to give AAT.........in jee advance site it was written that a person must qualify jee advance in orderto be eligible for AAT.............is that the case i am expecting around 240 in my barch jee mains paper........is this score good also what kind of barch colleges will i get ?????????

i am expecting around 240 in my barch jee mains paper........is this score good
also what kind of barch colleges will i get ?????????
is it true that in order to get BARCH in IIT Roorke or Kharagpur we have to clear jee mains paper 1 not paper 2.......... i have red in many sites that in order to get BARCH in IIT we first have to clear jee mains paper 1 and then we have to clear jee advance  and after that during the counsling of jee advance we can opt for barch as an option for which we have to give AAT.........in jee advance site it was written that a person must qualify jee advance in orderto be eligible for AAT.............is that the case
i am expecting around 240 in my barch jee mains paper........is this score good
also what kind of barch colleges will i get ?????????

Grade:12

1 Answers

Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
To get admission in B.Arch one has to clear NATA and the colleges are – Sir J J College of Architecture, Mumbai, Faculty of architecture, Manipal, LPU, Phagwara, Sushant school of Art and architecture Gurgaon

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free