i am an average student. i scored 9.4 cgpa in cbse 10 th boards. my problem is that i am facing difficuly in managing iit jee coaching syllabus. however i am doing good in school as i started its prepration in the summer holidays. i am not able to cope up with coaching syllabus in matrhematics particularly. i cant understand some concepts and i am only able to solve 30% problems. all my friends are able to do it better than me, so i am frustated and depressed. what shoud i do? help me fast. my goals are high. and i can do well my teachers say. but i reall ylack confidence and hardwok. please help fast

i am an average student. i scored 9.4 cgpa in cbse 10th boards. my problem is that i am facing difficuly in managing iit jee coaching syllabus. however i am doing good in school as i started its prepration in the summer holidays. i am not able to cope up with coaching syllabus in matrhematics particularly. i cant understand some concepts and i am only able to solve 30% problems. all my friends are able to do it better than me, so i am frustated and depressed. what shoud i do? help me fast. my goals are high. and i can do well my teachers say. but i reall ylack confidence and hardwok. please help fast

Grade:11

1 Answers

Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee
askIITians Faculty 232 Points
9 years ago
You need to understand this fact clearly,that you are learning completely new stuff and also the that’s being taught.This is challenging to everybody and you have to be patience.By what you have said , it seems you are loosing the patience. Try to stay calm and be optimistic.
As far as managing the syllabus is concerned, don’t put stress on one particular subject. Try to read each subject atleast once in a day.Suppose you have in a day 6 hrs of self study time available to you .Divide that time equally for 3 subjects. Presently you are facing problems with Mathematics, what you can do dedicate more time for maths but do keep sufficient time for other subjects.
You need to see the bright side of it, now you know what’s your weakness. You need to simply work on that and everything will be good.Just be calm and patient.

Thanks & Regards
Aziz Alam
IIT Roorkee
askIITians

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free