I am a student currently in class 12 th and will be giving the JEE 2015. Although I have done class 11 th syllabus once, I would like to revise it once more during the months of August and October. I also have to attend school and go to coaching classes. I would like to cover maths first, then physics and last chemistry. Thanks for your help!

I am a student currently in class 12th and will be giving the JEE 2015. Although I have done class 11th syllabus once, I would like to revise it once more during the months of August and October. I also have to attend school and go to coaching classes. I would like to cover maths first, then physics and last chemistry. Thanks for your help!

Grade:12

1 Answers

Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee
askIITians Faculty 232 Points
9 years ago

The best way to revise what you have studied in class 11 is to solve as many questions as possible which will test your concepts and also expose the areas which are weak or needs preparation.Keep in mind that the task of solving questions should be properly timed. Make notes of your mistakes or wrong concepts.As you have school going on and also the coaching , you are left with very little time which includes self study of the present topics also.Hence, its through the questions you can have a good practice.

Thanks & Regards
Aziz Alam
IIT Roorkee
askIITians

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free