I am a jee 2016 aspirant what should i do to clear my concepts. What should be my daily routine like solving 50 + questions per day. which book should i prefer for understanding concept . The place where i live is very small , there is no good tutor here except maths . I could not go to a coaching either . what should i do to achive my goal .

I am a jee 2016 aspirant what should i do to clear my concepts. What should be my daily routine like solving 50 + questions per day. which book should i prefer for understanding concept . The place where i live is very small , there is no good tutor here except maths . I could not go to a coaching either . what should i do to achive my goal .  

Grade:11

1 Answers

Sunil Kumar FP
askIITians Faculty 183 Points
9 years ago
here you are having more than one year to study.So your plannnig should be effective to achieve your goal.For this make a list of books which is good for IITJee mains and advance.IT can be found in our ewbsite very easily.
Next,as you live in a remote place so online coaching could be a great help for you.So,always be in contact with good online coaching institute
You shold have a balanced approach to all the three subjects and try to focus more on your weak areas because you have enough time and you can easily recover that.
Daily 6 hours of regular study,you should have .
rest if you have full dedication and strong will you can achieve your goal

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free