I am a dropper. I scored 90.4% in 12 th and 219 in Mains. Can I get any good NIT with a decent branch?

I am a dropper. I scored 90.4% in 12th and 219 in Mains. Can I get any good NIT with a decent branch?

Grade:12

6 Answers

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
8 years ago
Yes you can get NIT, but there may be some quiosk of branch...
Nishant Vora IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2467 Points
8 years ago
Dear Student,

your score is very good. You can definately get a good branch in NIT. But now focus on IIT preparations and not all this. If you are lucky and if you work a little more hard you can make it to IITs which are better than NITs

Thanks

ng29
1698 Points
8 years ago
very well done 
last year my friend scores 200 in jee main and 97 in board his rank was 2700 and he ger CSE in nit jaipur
u can get all nits except the top 4 nits, warangal,trichy,allahbad,jaipur
but nothing can be said surely about counselling as it depends on luck also, hope for the best and prepare for jee advanced exam
approve if useful
sajid
615 Points
8 years ago
congrats for your score
you will surely get an nit
vishal gowala
21 Points
8 years ago
wats tthe best way to prepare for advance nd mains ??? i hav scored an 80% in boards???
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
Bravo for you score...yes for sure you can make it at NIT but about a branch nothing for sure can be said....you can draw a comparison and contrast of some other renowned institution too by visiting the official weblinks of those institutions, to name a few you may try at – Birla Inst of Tech, Patna...........Delhi Tech Uni, Delhi,.......YMCA uni of Sci and Tech, Faridabad,.........Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara etc.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free