I am a 12 th passed student.I joined Narayana coaching centre for preparation of IIT JEE and they are teaching well there but I cannot get time to study at home so what to do?Should I leave and study at home or not?If no then how should I prepare at home?

I am a 12th passed student.I joined Narayana coaching centre for preparation of IIT JEE and they are teaching well there but I cannot get time to study at home so what to do?Should I leave and study at home or not?If no then how should I prepare at home?

Grade:12

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ rahul 
u have to do that , and if at any point of time u thinks that the coaching center is consuming more than your normal time , then u can leave it ., 
at home u have more better option to study , like u can check askiitian package , and in that package u can try out the test series also , 
and also , donot give more than 4-5 hours to the coaching center , in that case its excess . 
at home just u need to understand the thing and clear the concepts . nothing else , after that join a test series and do attempt your maximum ques capacity . 
in this way u can improve . 
HOPE IT HELPS "
ALL THE BEST 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free