Hy, sir I m gautam from vibrant academy Kota. . I m not reading with sincerely & I have to crack iit jee, ,but ri8 now I`m in class 12th & I have only 9months.. What should I do? How it is possible? Please give me answer & motivation also

Hy, sir I m gautam from vibrant academy Kota. . I m not reading with sincerely & I have to crack iit jee, ,but ri8 now I`m in class 12th & I have only 9months.. What should I do? How it is possible? Please give me answer & motivation also

Grade:12

2 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ gautam 
As u are in class 12th , then its too late already for starting the preparation , still what u can do right now is to utilise the rest time effectivly to get the best output . 
so, as u hv 9 months , then do the following things 
1- start solving h c verma for physics right now , and in case any doubt comes then ask it in the forum , at least intext examples of h c verma . 
2- next things , at the wekends , u need to revise with the class 11th notes , so, in wekend , just pick out ncert textbooks and your notes , just look upon the formula and defination once . 
3- at the wekends also solve some good questions from previous year JEE papers that will give you the confidence to solve the problem . 
4- after that rest all days , focus on class 12th part . but be focused in the classroom also , beacuse classroom only u can cover 50 percent of the ncert and that will suffice for board exam prep . 
5- read ncert 2 times at least and solve the exempler questions . 
6- read the material package of vibrant , at least for class 12th . 
7- and the wekends that u allooted for 11th revision , do the numericals only , beacuse jee only focus upon numericals . 
8- and most imp . DONOT LOOSE YOUR SLEEP , AND PERSONAL INTREST HOBBIES , BEACUSE THAT WILL REFRESH YOU . 
AND ALSO LET ME TO TELL YOU , I HV EXAMPLES OF MANY STUDENT WHO CRACKED JEE BY STUDYING ONLY IN CLASS 12TH , AT LEAST THINK UPON CRACKING THE ENTRANCE FRST , THEN RANK CAN BE WORKED UPON . 
ALL THE BEST ..
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Friend your query itself shows that you are quite concerned and very much aware that your time is runningb low and that you need to work hard. Actually, this spark is must to do something. So I suggest you to join a coaching center for better preparation and you too need to go for self practice by downloading previous papers etc. Use NCERT books as base books and keep an eye on certain renowned authors who write for competitive exams. Finally prepare well and do well in the exam. Even if you could not get a seat in an NIT/IIT, you may try your luck at some other high-profile institutions like – Anna University, Chennai,.....................College of Engineering, Pune,........................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free