how to start preparing for iit jee from class 9? what books and tips then do i need hc verma concept of physics part 1 ? which has the best study material and succes rate fiijee coachings or resonance classes?

how to start preparing for iit jee from class 9?  what books and tips
then do i need hc verma concept of physics part 1 ?  which has the best study material and succes rate fiijee coachings or resonance classes?

Grade:8

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ ayudi 
i appreciate your effort and dream to become an iit engineer from class 9 , thats a very good job . 
see , in class 9th , u just need to be clear your foundation . 
and that u can do by the following method 
1- read ncert twice , and solve all the ncert problems 
2- take out some etra ref books like s. chand , pradeep and dinesh publication books . 
3- also u can opt for iit foundation package by askiitian and mtg publication also . 
4- next attend the ntse , imo , nso, like olympiad which will help u to adjust with the competetive spirit of the student . 
5- also do prepare for PSA , if thats avaliable this year , thats also a kind of good brain test . 
6- NEXT , coming about h c verma , NO NEED TO START THAT FROM NOW , 
U HV TO START THAT AFTER U FINISH YOUR CLASS 10 , AND ON CLASS 1 1 STARTING . 
so, dnt think beyond that , the books i hv told to you , 
and abt the sucess rate of coaching center , i think askiitian package is good , they also include the test series for class 9 , that have convenience , that u can attend that by sitting in home only . 
AND IF U DNT HAVE INTERNET ACCESS THEN RESONANCE SUCESS RATE IS GOOD THAN FIITJEE . 
LAST , BUT NOT THE LEAST , dnt stress upon yourself from now , u hv ample of time to get into an iit . 
so, just refresh and relax yourself now . 
ALL THE BEST FOR FUTURE . 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free