how to prepare iit-jee mains exam?

how to prepare iit-jee mains exam?

Grade:10

2 Answers

Nishant Vora IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2467 Points
9 years ago
Choose Proper Study Material:

It is a common misconception among aspirants that preparing from a number of books will help them in getting good marks. The truth is that referring the right books only will aid you in securing high. Don’t run behind multiple study material to prepare for JEE Main. Ask your teachers and seniors which JEE Study Material to refer.

Students should choose books that cover entire JEE Main 2015 Syllabus and are as per JEE Main 2015 Pattern. Suggesting the books for preparation of Mathematics, Dr. Ravi Prakash- Associate Professor in the Department of Mathematics, Delhi University, says, “Complete Mathematics by McGraw Hill Education Pvt Ltd., Coordinate Geometry by S.L. Loney and 103 Trigonometry Problems by Titu Andreescu & Zuming Feng are some of the good books that JEE aspirants can refer”.

Prepare a Time Table:

Six months is a good amount of time to excel in JEE Main 2015, provided you are sincere and dedicated towards achieving your goal. These final months are very crucial for every JEE aspirant and a proper plan is needed for the preparation. You should make a time table to devote time to each subject as per your weaknesses and strengths.
roschinkelley
20 Points
9 years ago
First of all i think if you prepared for IIT then u will surely successful in AIEEE. Because jEE & AIEEE almost same standard but IIT is the most toughest exam in the field of under graduation. If you just complete preparation for JEE & higher secondary(10+2) then it will be enough for AIEEE and if you prepared for IIT,then it will be more than enough for AIEEE.
i would prepared for IIT and also gave the AIEEE exam as in 2003. i have cracked IIT screening but failed to cracked mains.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free