How to clear jee mains with 200+ marks from now?? Please help me with a study schedule

How to clear jee mains with 200+ marks from now?? Please help me with a study schedule

Grade:12th pass

8 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
6 years ago
Sure dear. I would love to assist you with a working plan which you can follow for JEE prep but please let me know the topics you have completed till now, your strong subjects and your level of prep for boards
Thanks
Waiting for an early response :)
Nikita Singh
25 Points
6 years ago
Sir I have completed topics of class 12 physics like ray optics, modern physics, wave optics, electrostatics. Class 12 maths like limit continuity differentiability, differentiation, application of derivatives, indefinite integration, vector 3d, determinant and matrices. Class 12 physical chemistry and inorganic chemistry. These topics I have studied for boards
SAHIL
3778 Points
6 years ago
Hi dear
Now first of all do organic chemistry topics. First 4 chapters of organic are pretty easy to understand but a lot of craming is there in them. Especially learn all the name reactions. I suggest you to buy NCERT Arihant solutions for same. They are available at cheap price and covers imporant points with NCERT solutions + small revision packs are there which will be helpful in CBSE exams

For Maths it is good you have done prettly enough topics now. I want you to concentrate on all the importnat topics of class 11 and class 12 from now. Just take a notebook and start with class 12 maths first and then with 11th one. You will be able to finish both books by 10 Jan. Later again start with class 12th maths for boards. For 11th Do important chapters only. Here is a list of imp. topics to lookout: http://blog.askiitians.com/get-important-topics-physics-chemistry-maths-study-jee-mains/

For Physics follow the same approach as Maths. Frankly speaking you have done enough topics till now. You have to just need to stick to right schedules in coming days and be consistent enough and you will able to crack the exam easily :)
Nikita Singh
25 Points
6 years ago
Can you provide me with a study schedule so that the course is covered by time of all the three subjects.. Please
SAHIL
3778 Points
6 years ago
Frankly speaking though I can provide you a schedule but you will not be able to follow it. I donot know your capabilities and potentials. So better is you just make deadlines yourself and follow it. Also see if you make a 2 month schedule it takes some hour easily.
But even if you miss 2 days everything will be hectic there and your one precious hour will be wasted. So just make deadlines for yourself, follow them and keep me updated about your progress :)
Nikita Singh
25 Points
6 years ago
I`m unable to take out time to study chemistry at all. All the day either I study maths or I study physics. Please help me with a study schedule so that I can revise all the three subjects and I study organic as well.
Hfieducation Today
39 Points
6 years ago
It is not an impossible task for an aspirants to crack JEE Mains exam but it is little bit tough enough to crack exam. It is very much necessary to study unit wise and focused study. So I may suggest you to visit Hfieducation.com website which will provide you latest questions as well as previous questions. Hfieducation.com provides the online mock tests for the aspirants preparing for JEE exam.
Ashwin Sheoran
44 Points
5 years ago
Makegood time table for yourself I think you should wake up at 7:00 and sleep at 2 atleastshould give time slots for 3 hours for sample 3 year maths then 3 hour physics 10th year Chemistry 10 in this way you will be able to do all the three subjects efficiently however stacking NIIT and scoring 200 + in it is very difficult it is a negative marking I think you should aim for at least 40% and try to prove your sexy percent

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free