How do I get interested in Chemistry? My performance in maths & physics is up to the mark. But chemistry always bores me. How to overcome my difficulty in the subject?

How do I get interested in Chemistry?
My performance in maths & physics is up to the mark. But chemistry always bores me.
How to overcome my difficulty in the subject?

Grade:10

2 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ trisha 
Chemistry is actually a intresting subject , now , kindly mention the part which bores you more – physical , organic , or inorganic . 
Generally students feels organic due to its complicated structure , and nomenclature and reaction mechanism , 
and inorganic due to its remembering reaction part , and physical chemistry due to its complicated problem solving part . 
Now , i am giving some of the strategy which will help u to overcome all this . 
1- frst of all read ncert , and without starting ncert , donot move to any other books .
2- after reading that , just underline the reaction and trends in inorganic , and formula in physical chemi . 
3- after that go through the examples of ncert , and i coulkd guarentee that u can solve atrleast 30 percent example by applying just the formula . 
4- after that , move to exercise , solve it , if cannot then just read the solution frm askiitian . 
5- then move to ref books , and remember to follow 1 books per part and not more than that , even every author have diffrent approach to the same concept . 
6- u need to look upon every name reaction in every morning , it will not take more than 1.5 hrs . 
7- in wekend give some time to revise the inorganic trend and reaction , donot remember that fully , just see which species went oxidised and which one reduced , then balance the equation acc to the needs . 
8- and when solving the problem , solve that frst in your own approach . then see the solution . 
9- LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST , donot get bored in chemi and u can watch beautifull animation in askiitian and youtube also , remember , our brain are more sensitive to visual programme rather than audio one . 
HOPE IT HELPS 
ALL THE BEST ..
SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
“INTEREST IS LOST ONLY WHEN UNDERSTANDING IS LOST” AND I THINK YOU ARE NOT UNDERSTANDING THIS SUBJECT . FOR THIS YOU SHOULD TRY TO UNDERSTAND CONCEPTS FIRST . TRY TO RELATE THINGS WITH GENERAL LIFE . TRY TO SEARCH ON EXPERIMENTS YOU ARE STUDYING. TRY TO FIND THEIR USES. ALL THIS WILL HELP YOU. MOREOVER GIVE FULL ATTENTION IN CLASS . BE A GOOD LISTENER.
I THINK YOU SHOULD TAKE HELP OF A TUTOR WHICH HELPS YOU IN ALL THESE CASES.  I THINK ASKIITIANS IS  THE BEST OPTION FOR YOU AT THIS TIME. YOU CAN BUY PHYSICAL, ORGANIC OR INORGANIC COURSES. THEY INCLUDE PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION ALSO. TO BOOK A TRIAL WITH IITIAN VVISIT THE HOMEPAGE AND FILL IN YOUR DETAILS THERE.
I AM ASSURE YOU WILL SURELY GET BENEFIT

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free