hii... i am tanvi gupta from jodhpur.. i am getting 312 in bitsat 2016 and 100 marks approx. in jee advance.. which college will suit me the best in these scores. pls help me.. not able to decide what can i get with these marks in iit.. and will that be better than anything bits..

hii... i am tanvi gupta from jodhpur..
i am getting 312 in bitsat 2016 and 100 marks approx. in jee advance.. which college will suit me the best in these scores. pls help me..
not able to decide what can i get with these marks in iit..
and will that be better than anything bits..

Grade:12th pass

4 Answers

Amey
348 Points
7 years ago
I’ll prefer Bits but it depends on which branch you want to take. Remeber one thing you can compromise with college but never ever compromise with branch you want to study.
tanvi
10 Points
7 years ago
i will definitely get a dual in pilani, goa and hyderabad. It will be Msc. +B.E .should i prefer it. cuz if i take direct BE it might be compromising.
Amey
348 Points
7 years ago
Then go for the dual course (Msc. + B.E.) as you’ll be getting your desired branch. All the best for your future!!!
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student, just make up your mind forst which study programme you may prefer as there is a long list of most eminent colleges and Universities in our country which are providing quality education and placements in prestigious companies, to my mind, you may consider these names – Osmania University, Hyderabad,..............Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,.................BITS, Pilani,.................Banasthali University, Banasthali etc.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free