Hi sir/mam, I have just passed out of 10 th standard, and I have purchased the following books for my IIT JEE-2017 preparation- (1) PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY- OP Tandon, RC Mukherjee (2) INORGANIC CHEMISTRY-JD Lee (3) ORGANIC CHEMISTRY- OP Tandon, Morrison and Boyd (4) PHYSICS-HC Verma, Halliday-Resnick-Walker, Irodov (5) MATHEMATICS- RD Sharma, IA Maron’s Calculus, Hall and Knight’s Higher Algebra, GN Berman’s mathematical analysis Obviously I also have the NCERT books. My question is, will the above be sufficient to get among the TOP ranks in JEE advanced? Or do I need some other good books? Also, will i be able to complete the entire syllabus (along with the above books) if I study for about 10-12 hrs per day, starting from 1 st April 2015 (i.e. tomorrow)? Now, for probably the most important part, I also plan to give STEP mathematics for admission into the mathematics program of Cambridge university, UK. Will the above math books be good enough? Thanks for your patience on this (unnecessarily) long question.

Hi sir/mam,
I have just passed out of 10th standard, and I have purchased the following books for my IIT JEE-2017 preparation-
(1) PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY- OP Tandon, RC Mukherjee
(2) INORGANIC CHEMISTRY-JD Lee
(3) ORGANIC CHEMISTRY- OP Tandon, Morrison and Boyd
(4) PHYSICS-HC Verma, Halliday-Resnick-Walker, Irodov
(5) MATHEMATICS- RD Sharma, IA Maron’s Calculus, Hall and Knight’s Higher Algebra, GN Berman’s mathematical analysis
Obviously I also have the NCERT books.
My question is, will the above be sufficient to get among the TOP ranks in JEE advanced? Or do I need some other good books? 
Also, will i be able to complete the entire syllabus (along with the above books) if I study for about 10-12 hrs per day, starting from 1st April 2015 (i.e. tomorrow)?
Now, for probably the most important part, I also plan to give STEP mathematics for admission into the mathematics program of Cambridge university, UK. Will the above math books be good enough?
Thanks for your patience on this (unnecessarily) long question.

Grade:11

2 Answers

Amartya
18 Points
9 years ago
I would also like to mention that I have purchased SL Loney books on trigonometry and coordinate geometry.
EXAM HACKERS
28 Points
9 years ago

Use the formula book for instant revision
imojo.in/formula
Use Coupon Code EXAMHACKERS20 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free