Hi! Sir, I had passed XII in 2015, and given Improvement in 2015. I had also applied for JEE MAIN but didn’t qualified, I want to ask you that can i apply for JEE MAIN in 2016 or i have to join any college?

Hi! Sir,
I had passed XII in 2015, and given Improvement in 2015. I had also applied for JEE MAIN but didn’t qualified, I want to ask you that can i apply for JEE MAIN in 2016 or i have to join any college?

Grade:12

3 Answers

Vijay Mukati
askIITians Faculty 2590 Points
8 years ago
You can attempt JEE main for maximum of 3 times. But It will be better to take any best college whichever you are getting instead of taking drop. Thanks,
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
I would suggest you to pursue admission at some reputed college or university...you can surf on net some names of leading institutions and then visit their official websites to find out relevant information about admission, eligibility, scholarship plans, teaching pedagogy and placements etc. I suggest to visit these – Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,............BITS Pilani Hyderabad campus,..............JJTU, Rajasthan,.............Uni of Kalyani, Kalyani
Prajwal Kavad
603 Points
8 years ago
its better to join this time coz next year there will be only Jee for you , and you also would be bored of reading the same things for a third time

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free