Hi, I am student of 8 th grade and am planning to try for the IITJEE. I am currently doing K K Anand's SMART boomk for Maths, physics and chemistry without external coaching. I found the book full of typing errors and containing questions that I found very hard. I am looking for an alternative book for 9 th standard. Is it possible to get FIITJEE material without coaching. Also, would it be advisable to take FIITJEE coaching integrated or should I go for it separately. Iwould appreciate a helpful reply. Thanks.

Hi, I am student of 8th grade and am planning to try for the IITJEE. I am currently doing K K Anand's SMART boomk for Maths, physics and chemistry without external coaching. I found the book full of typing errors and containing questions that I found very hard. I am looking for an alternative book for 9th standard. Is it possible to get FIITJEE material without coaching. Also, would it be advisable to take FIITJEE coaching integrated or should I go for it separately. Iwould appreciate a helpful reply. Thanks.

Grade:8

1 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
i think instead of fitjee you should choose askiitians.
so you can visit

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free