Hi I am juhi I am currently studying in 12 th class CBSE board I want to know how to clear JEE Mains as i m not taking any reputed coachings like FITZEE,VMC etc. I m only doing private tutions nowadays i m very confused on how to manage between my school boards and IIT preparations

Hi
I am juhi 
I am currently studying in 12th class CBSE board
I want to know how to clear JEE Mains as i m not taking any reputed coachings like FITZEE,VMC etc. I m only doing private tutions 
nowadays i m very confused on how to manage between my school boards and IIT preparations

Grade:12

2 Answers

akash sharma
19 Points
6 years ago
hi ,Juhi if ur preparing for jee mains i will recommend u to study and practice ncert theory and questions thoroughly .It will not only help u in jee mains but advanced also and in ur 12 cbse board exams .and if ur tution teachers is providing u study material then follow it poperly.beside this reference books for jee preparation  are
FOR  MATHS-arihant skills in mathematics and r.d. sharma ,tmh and cengage books it will be sufficient
FOR PHYSICS-H.C. verma part-1,2 , I.E.IRODOV,cengage books for practising questions  .for theory u can use D.C.Pandey 
FOR CHEMISTRY-for physical-R.C. Mukherjee
                               for inorganic-J.D.Lee
                               for organic- Solomons Fryhle

Sheetal kumari
106 Points
6 years ago
Have confidence and work hard as you have completd all your preparation so be focussed on solving questions as the only difference between school exams and iit is that one is subjective and other is objective practice from rd sharma tmh rc agarwal dc pandey and please read ncert thoroughly as it helps to build your concepts

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free