Hi can you pleaseeee help me plan a timetable and work accordingly? I also need to study for my boards. And physics is my weak point. Especially mechanics.

Hi can you pleaseeee help me plan a timetable and work accordingly? I also need to study for my boards. And physics is my weak point. Especially mechanics. 

Grade:12

2 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ revathi 
if u are concerned about jee , then u donot have much time left to prepare , its still u have 4-5 months left , and from january i think your preboard will start and after preboard , u have practicals , and in that time u cannoty prepare for jee , so, u have to do it by the end of december , 
so, from now onwards , start revising 11th concept , in 3 days per week besic . 
and that revision should include , ncert reading , formula / reaction recap , previous year solved ques . 
and dnt forget whatever u studied of class 12th . 
u have 4 more days in a week to study for class 12th . 
dnt make any time tabler now , beacuse it will nervous you , as there are very few month left for your jee prep . 
so, just solve h cv erma for mechanics , that is enough ,
focus mainly on optics and electromagnetism , that will help u on 12th board also . 
ALL THE BEST ..
SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HI REVTHI
PLEASE TELL ME YOUR SCHOOL TIMINGS AND TUTIONS TIMINGS AS WELL SO THAT ACCORDING TO THAT WE CAN MAKE A TIME TABLE FOR YOU
THANKS

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free