Heyy..I’m a dropper and prepairing for iit-jee 2017. My concept are not weak enough. I have only 8 months left. I want to know hou much max time i must devote to each subject so that i can complete my syllabus till January. I have also joined a Distance learning program.

Heyy..I’m a dropper and prepairing for iit-jee 2017. My concept are not weak enough. I have only 8 months left. I want to know  hou much max time i must devote to each subject so that i can complete my syllabus till January. I have also joined a Distance learning program.

Grade:12

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
FOR A DROPPER THERE IS NO TIME LIMIT FOR WHICH HE SHOULD STUDY IN ONE DAY. TRY TO GIVE ATLEAST 2 COMPLETE HOURS TO A PARTICULAR SUBJECT DAILY. THIS WILL HELP YOU TO COMPLETE YOUR SYLLABUS IN TIME.  2 COMPLETE HOURS MEANS IN THESE TWO HOURS NO ONE CAN DISTURB YOU. NO SOCIAL MEDIA IN BETWEEN THESE TWO HORS AND NO CRICKET SCORES ALSO.
BE SELFISH FOR YOUR CARRER. GIVE ATLEAST 1 HOUR TO TESTING DAILY. AS YOU ARE A DROPPER YOU HAVE COMPLETED SYLLABUS ONCE. SO SURELY YOU SHOULD INVOLVE IN REGULAR TESTING TO MAINTAIN A GOOD SPEED. OTHERWISE 2 QUALITY HOURS ARE ENOUGH FOR A SINGLE SUBJECT
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ harsh 
as u told that your concept are not weak , so, if thats strong then u only need some support . ‘for that u need to just read the concept , do the following things 
1- frst of all make a list of topics that u think u are weak at first , 
2- after that read those from ncert first , then choose other books for jee level 
3- after that take last 37 years jee previous papers and start solving them , u will gain confidence . 
4- then try out with your DLP test series , and then read those concept from dlp books which u nt studied from ncert and ref books that u used , 
5- remember – donot cram anything , jee is a concept based test . 
6- in this way frst do the weak area , after that start solving ques directly from strong area , there might be few things that u dnt knw , 
7= try to work only in those things from the dlp material . 
8= and after january the rest 2 month , only use that to solve the mock test and online test series . 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free