Hey, I am from Bangalore, I am in a bad situation now, the problem is have just done my 10 std in 2010, and I quit school for good reasons. Now I have decieded to resume my sudies and do my 12 std through NIOS. But I think I am too old for IIT JEE. I will be 24 when I attempt the exam in 2015. The maxium age to apper fot JEE main and JEE advance is 24, but iam still little conscious.. Please retify my problem. Can I attept the JEE main And Advance? or there will be some age problem.. Thank you.

Hey, I am from Bangalore,
I am in a bad situation now, the problem is have just done my 10 std in 2010, and I quit school for good reasons. Now I have decieded to resume my sudies and do my 12 std through NIOS. But I think I am too old for IIT JEE. I will be 24 when I attempt the exam in 2015. The maxium age to apper fot JEE main and JEE advance is 24, but iam still little conscious.. Please retify my problem. Can I attept the JEE main And Advance? or there will be some age problem..
Thank you.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee
askIITians Faculty 232 Points
9 years ago
For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was:
Born on or after 1stOctober 1989.
So for JEE 2015 you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e., Born on or after 1stOctober 1990.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free