hello, this is nilanjana from cbe. i am studying 12 th std samacheer sylabus in TN.till 10 th i studied in CBSE.i am intrested in preparing for IIT JEE MAIN in april 2016.i thought of preparing an hour daily.kindly suggest me some preparation tips and books. thank you.

hello,
this is nilanjana from cbe.
i am studying 12th std samacheer sylabus in TN.till 10th i studied in CBSE.i am intrested in preparing for IIT JEE MAIN in april 2016.i thought of preparing an hour daily.kindly suggest me some preparation tips and books.

thank you.

Grade:12

2 Answers

Avinash
askIITians Faculty 1241 Points
8 years ago
Follow NCERT for basic concepts and workout numerical problems and solve mcq questions from wide no of books so that u will get to know the solving techniques
For books check the link

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to strengthen these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst etc, then to download previous years’ question paper of JEE mains and advanced and practice solving them, try to enhance speed to answer maximum questions in lesser possible time and finally appear in Jee mains – do well – then appear in JEE Advanced – do well again, and then keep an eye on IITs/NITs counselling rounds and thus institutions are allotted otherwise ther may be second option to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions offering technical studies....to name a few – Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,...........BHU, Varanasi,............BITS Pilani, Hyderabad Campus.........JJTU, Rajasthan

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free