hello sir, my marks in pcm are 78,64,90 respectively and jee score is 71. your rank predictor is showing my rank will be around 26k . sir is this the correct estimated rank .actually i don’t find it possible!!!!!!

hello sir, 
             my marks in pcm are 78,64,90 respectively and jee score is 71. your rank predictor is showing my rank will be around 26k .
sir is this the correct estimated rank .actually i don’t find it possible!!!!!!

Grade:12

20 Answers

Sunil Kumar
askIITians Faculty 183 Points
8 years ago
Hi there
Are you in any category ? If so then only this is possible. You must have netered in reserved category.
Shivam Bhatnagar
18 Points
8 years ago
sir i m in general category. please send me my estimated rank !!!!

Sunil Kumar
8 years ago
What is your total percentage in class 12 ? But which your marks JEE Mains are very less for a rank.
Shivam Bhatnagar
18 Points
8 years ago
my % of boards is 89%
Sunil Kumar
8 years ago
Hi
As per your marks in JEE main , which is very low your rank would not be usefull
Shivam Bhatnagar
18 Points
8 years ago
k thanx for the discussion

Sunil Kumar
8 years ago
Ofcourse
Shivam Bhatnagar
18 Points
8 years ago
hello sir,
Shivam Bhatnagar
18 Points
8 years ago
sir i just wanted ur views on PES university , bangalore, ?? I mean should i join it ?? i have got a rank of 3566 in pessat 2015. your advice will really be a useful one!!!!
Sunil Kumar
8 years ago
Hi
It has a good infrastructure for academics. It would be a good college for you. Do chose your branch carefully. What are the branch options for you there.

What are the other entrance exams that you have given ?
Shivam Bhatnagar
18 Points
8 years ago
helo sir , 
             one more question again!!!!!!   sir i have been called for counselling at JAYPEE UNIVERSITY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY(JUET – GUNA)!!!!  how is the college and which branch is best there!!!!
plz do suggest the branch 
Sunil Kumar
8 years ago
Hi
It’s is a good college. The branch is w.r.t. the rank you have there. The core brances are good there.
Shivam Bhatnagar
18 Points
8 years ago
thanks a lot sir !!!!   i wish to take cse !!!! how is the placement for cse there!!!! my rank is 446
Sunil Kumar
8 years ago
I don’t think this rank will give you CSE but My best wishes to you. YTou can anyway get very good branch. CSE branch placement is always good.
Shivam Bhatnagar
18 Points
8 years ago
sir, 
     from this year the total no. of seats in cse have been increased to 300 (juet guna). so now what r my chances of getting cse????
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
Hello Shivam , i can suggest you some other options where there is quality education imparted for the betterment of students and towards the end of their degrees certain renowned and high class companies visit for campus placement drives, you can choose any of these for your bright career – Allagappa College of Tech, Chennai,.....Chaitanya Bharthi Inst of Tech,Hyderabad,.........ChanduBhai S Patel Inst of Tech,Anand,.....lovely Profesional Uni, Phagwara
Sunil Kumar
8 years ago
Hi Shivam
Yes w.r.t. to the seats , you have a good chance of getting CSE.
Shivam Bhatnagar
18 Points
8 years ago
thank a lot sir for the advice!!!!
this is the best educational site i have come across!!!!
Mohit Kumar
90 Points
8 years ago
hi sir got 82 in jee mains …......... cbse board percentage is 89.4.......... i am from sc category........ what will be my rank and can i get into nit.....?/
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
Dear Mohit, for you rank kindly use askiitians’ link, your category and score may help you get in an IIT/NIT....I advise you to explore the official websites of IITs/NITs to find out if something is possible at any of them, otherwise visit the links of some private or other esteemed institutions like – Basaveshwar Engg College, Bagalkot,........Lovely Professional uni, Phagwara,.....JJTu Jhunjhunu

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free