hello sir, i had used your jee mains rank pedictor tool an it had show me a rank of 71956 and of sc 4356 so can i expect dtu or nsit further having a home state delhi quota and also plz tell me about the other rank preditor tools available.... cause i used and i found different ranks..all the times..plz..resolve this confusion...

hello sir,
i had used your jee mains rank pedictor  tool
an it had show me a rank of 71956 and of sc 4356 so can i expect dtu or nsit further having a home state  delhi quota and also plz tell me about the other rank preditor  tools available....
cause i used and i found different ranks..all the times..plz..resolve this confusion...

Grade:12

6 Answers

Nishant Vora IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2467 Points
8 years ago
Dear Student,

Now I think results are already out and you must have received your scorecard so you can check ur exact rank in india and ur state.

Shubham Singh
33 Points
8 years ago
hello
i’ve gone through the official website of jee mains and cbse results and i found nothing
accept the score card(released on 27th april)and if u know anything regarding my question and air plz answer specially about the admission in dtu or nsit and also about your rank predictor tool... 
Nishant Vora IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2467 Points
8 years ago
Is your AIR and State rank not mentioned in your score card?
Avinash
askIITians Faculty 1241 Points
8 years ago
You may expect to get in DTU
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
DTU may be a little tough battle to win as it is a highly reputed and one of top ranked institutions, but still don’t give up all hopes. keep visiting thewebsite of DTU and try to find out the latest information...on the other side keep visiting official websites of some chosen institutions...i may suggest to visit – Indira Gandhi Inst of Tech, Sarang,.........Guru Gobind Sing Inderprastha Uni, Delhi,...........Lovely Professional university, Phagwara,............Dharamsinh Desai Uni, Nadiad
Shubham Singh
33 Points
8 years ago
hello sir
are you sure about your prediction of getting my admission in dtu /nsit???cause i got 52 marks in jee mains and got 85% in cbse boards and having sc qouta
also if u know plz tell me my expected rank cause i went through many rank predictors and they showed me a different ranks all the time...... 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free