hello sir i am rishi kashyap i have passed class 12th in 2014.i am giving the improvement exam in physics,chemistry and maths because my percentage in pcm is 57.3% which is less than 60%,but now a days college demand is to have at least 60%marks in pcm in class 12th.so i to know about the eligibility of iit-jee 2015 and what is the criteria related to this.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help sir

hello sir i am rishi kashyap i have passed class 12th in 2014.i am giving the improvement exam in physics,chemistry and maths because my percentage in pcm is 57.3% which is less than 60%,but now a days college demand is to have at  least 60%marks in pcm in class 12th.so i to know about the eligibility of iit-jee 2015 and what is the criteria related to this.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help sir

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
9 years ago
Continuity in the class-10th and 12th is required with a gap of two year, for ex, 10th in 2008, then 12th must be in 2010.
Second criteria, you must have atleast 60 % in the qualifying exams, only that, you can eligible for the JEE in the same year and the succeding year(next year).....

Good Luck.............................................

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free