hello sir! i am preparing Jee mains and advance without any coaching. i studied in govt. school upto 10 th class. would you plz tell me how to prepare to get sucsess. plz sir. help me

hello sir! i am preparing Jee mains and advance without any coaching. i studied in govt. school upto 10th class. would you plz tell me how to prepare to get sucsess. plz  sir. help me

Grade:12

3 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
6 years ago
Hi dear
We will help you in the best way possible. Please you once refer to these links and after that you have some doubts please let me know:
Jobandeep
25 Points
6 years ago
Hi dear You havent told about yoru 10th board ? As far CBSE is concerned you have to firsr thoroughly read the NCERTs they are DAD of all books so ,first prepare your NCTs and then go for other books . 1 plan your studies2 make daily targets and try to achieve them 3 avoid distractions 4 practise peoblems 5 revise properly atleast weekly6 test your self 7 be confident {entrance exam is just a game of confidence} 8
Mohd Mujtaba
131 Points
6 years ago
To crack jee main it is not a tough task.The main thing is that you should prepare each and every concept of ncert. So just be confident positive and work hard to get success.And askiitian is with you. Thank☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free