Hello Sir I am Akshatha I am a jee aspirant I joined my coaching class recently and it was bit late so I am lagging behind in syllabus and I am finding it very difficult to manage my time between IIT coaching and clg chap and writing work . Please help me out with time management

Hello Sir I am Akshatha I am a jee aspirant I joined my coaching class recently and it was bit late so I am lagging behind in syllabus and I am finding it very difficult to manage my time between IIT coaching and clg chap and writing work . Please help me out with time management

Grade:11

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ akshatha 
Actually , everyone who is in the school are finding the same problem , 
Kindly let me know , which class you are in now ?? 
and i am suggesting some time management tips below , follow that 
1- try to do the assignment of school in school only during the vacant period . 
2- but when the school teacher is teaching , plzz focus on that. 
3- try to complete the ncert portion in school once when the teacher is teaching . there your 20 percent preparation will be done , 
4- and what u hv to do is , focus more on the coaching center if you are in class 11th , and if 12th then on school. 
5- donot nervous , still u hv time to crack jee , and try to revise those concept in the wekend which they have covered earlier . 
6- ask for the friends note , otherwise u can take the notes from askiitian , they are avaliable in revision note tab . 
7- make a time table and ensure that your school study should be complteted on 2 hrs only and rest 3-4 hrs self study for jee , 
8- and do solve quality questioon after finishing a chapter , beacuse jee mainly check the quality over quantity , solving more ques on same concept will loose your time . 
9- stick to 1 ref books only except ncert , beacuse reading 2-3 books will loose the time and leading to confusion . 
AND IN CASE YOU HAVE ANY DOUBT , FEEL FREE TO ASK IT IN THE FORUM . HOPE IT HELPS 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free