Hello Sir , as per your guidance I sent a letter to JEE ADVANCED . But there is no response still, it seems I will lost the oppurtunity to sit for the exam !!! Please Sir help me to overcome this trouble !!

Hello Sir , as per your guidance I sent a letter to JEE ADVANCED . But there is no response still, it seems I will lost the oppurtunity to  sit for the exam !!! Please Sir  help me to overcome this trouble !! 

Grade:12

1 Answers

Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Friend, we are all in a pro-active era where science and technology have made an advancement like anything, well you should have visited the official website of JEE Advanced instead of sending a letter, anyway, let’s bygones be bygones and start afresh. Just post a mail to them on their official website and ind out how sonner will you get the response. To be on another front, I may guide you some renowned private institutions too where you may rest assured to get a quality education followed by hundred percent job assurance, these institutions are – PES Institute of Technology, Bangalore,................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,.............Harcourt Butler Technological Institute,Kanpur,.................YMCA University, Faridabad

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free