hello mam! i have secured 1796 AIR in JEE Adv. 2016 and i'm confused in choosing my branch. Can you please suggest me about my college and branch.

hello mam! i have secured 1796 AIR in JEE Adv. 2016 and i'm confused in choosing my branch. Can you please suggest me about my college and branch.

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Nishant Vora IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2467 Points
7 years ago
Dear student,

Pls check opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want to take admission in on its official website
raghav dua
80 Points
7 years ago
You can get any branch at top IIT with this rank. Now a days there is a lot of demand of CSE stream. You can check the IIT Roorkie, IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Chennai etc....
In the meanwhile you can also check for some Private Universities. There are some Private Universities which are equally good. They provide good Infrastructure, Faculty and Placements.You should choose a college which give you opportunity to work in live projects and give you good exposure. You may browse some web sites and check their details like Lovely Professional University, Nirma University, Noida International University etc...

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free