hello, iam kavya studying in 11 th now.i want take engineering entrance for my further studies. so i wanted to know that jee main and jee advance are two separate exams what..or else i should go for any one or both or optional...

hello, iam kavya studying in 11th now.i want take engineering entrance for my further studies. so i wanted to know that jee main and jee advance are two separate exams what..or else i should go for any one or both or optional...

Grade:11

3 Answers

ng29
1698 Points
8 years ago
jee main is exam for admission in nits and iiits and is easy exam
but jee advance is diificult exam and for admission in iits ,
to give jee advance u have to qualify jee main first ,
its ur choice whether u want iit or nit, so prepare accordingly, both exams have same syllabi
there is difference only in level of exam

APPROVE IF USEFUL

Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
I really appreciate that you are quite a consious student and aware to get a clear future prospects in your upcoming years, ok my suggestion for you is –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst etc, then to download previous years’ question paper of JEE mains and advanced and practice solving them, try to enhance speed to answer maximum questions in lesser possible time and finally appear in Jee mains – do well – then appear in JEE Advanced – do well again, It would be better if you would mix the subjects that is do Physics for two-three days, then, may be shift to some topic of Chemistry or Math. This would help keeping things not-exhausting.Now, once you have brushed up a topic, solve some random problems from a book specifically on that topic.Now the most important task during all this is to mark the examples or formulae you find difficult to remember and then keep an eye on IITs/NITs counselling rounds and thus institutions are allotted otherwise ther may be second option to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions offering technical studies....to name a few – BITS Pilani,............TKM College of Engg, Kollam,..........Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,......BHU, Varanasi
Riddhi Gupta
57 Points
8 years ago
Both have some differences in the syllabus like mains have some topics which are not covered in advanced and advanced also have some topics which aren't included in mains …...topics of mains and boards are more or less similar …..don't think to leave the extra topics included in advanced since it can harm ur rank a lot ….beware and all the best 👍🏻👍🏻✌🏻️✌🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻😄😄😊😊💐💐

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free