Hello. I scored 95 in jee mains. And expect to get 75% or even more or can be less. Not that sure about that. And i belong to general category. Which college can i get if i was CS Branch?

Hello.
I scored 95 in jee mains. And expect to get 75% or even more or can be less. Not that sure about that.
And i belong to general category.

Which college can i get if i was CS Branch?

Grade:12

5 Answers

ng29
1698 Points
8 years ago
as u know that cut off is 105 for general category but dont worry as this year paper was difficult also
but according to ur score u will not able to get college on the basis of ur score
u can try for bitsat , ipu , jaypee noida, chitkara university, upes  , these are good colleges
approve if useful
sajid
615 Points
8 years ago
you can try for bitsat , ipu , jaypee noida, chitkara university, upes  , these are good colleges
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
These days the competition in every field is very hard, or in clear words there is a cut-throat competition, thus one has to work really very very hard and so the eexpectations of all the renowned institutions keep on soaring high every year, keeping that in mind, and as per you query I may guide you to try at any of the below listed institutions -----------Orissa Engg College, Khorda….….….Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,...............Gaya College of Engg, Gaya.............TKM College of Engg, Kollam
grenade
2061 Points
8 years ago
you can go for THAPAR
PUNjab university
Lpu and bitsat too
gdbusher
100 Points
8 years ago
Dhole Patil College of Engineering, Wagholi, Pune
Zeal Education Society's Dnyanganga College of Engineering & Research
Indira College of Engineering and Management, Parandwadi, Pune