Hello, I m Sahil of class 11 cbse. I am an average student who got 9 c.g.p.a in class 10 exam. I wanna join IIT and become a very good mechanical engineer. I m studying in fiitjee patna centre and i got very poor results in phase 1 . Plz help me so that i can get good results in phase 2 test and i can also qualify jee with good rank ! Thanks for help......

Hello, I m Sahil of class 11 cbse. I am an average student who got 9 c.g.p.a in class 10 exam. I wanna join IIT and become a very good mechanical engineer. I m studying in fiitjee patna centre and i got very poor results in phase 1 . Plz help me so that i can get good results in phase 2 test and i can also qualify jee with good rank ! Thanks for help......

Grade:11

2 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ sahil 
let me to clarify 1 thing that there is no relation of class 10th cgpa with jee advanced exam . 
jee advanced is a kind of exam which checks your multiple ability but board exam only checks presentation skill . 
so, if u got poor result in one test , then dnt mind , just study for the next test and do come back , u have plenty of time to get back . 
check their pattern of exam , and also , do understand that jee advanced ques consists of concept from 2-3 chapter , so, dnt ever try to cram any chapter . 
HOPE IT HELPS 
ALL THE BEST .. 
let me know if u are facing any difficulty in any specific chapter . 
Shreyas Patil
131 Points
7 years ago
There is no relation of 10th Std and competitve exams.
In Class 12 you studied theortically and in class 11 and 12 you should study conceptually.
Applying the theorems laws in various derivations is required which requires a lot of practise.
Study from NCERT And Especially NCERT EXEMPLER because almost 60% of jee paper is directly asked from the same.
Hope it helps.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free