Hello.. I have just given jee advanced 2016. In 2015 I gave mains but couldn`t clear for advanced. As we know there are 2 attempts max. for advance and i have given it only 1 time can i go for jee advance 2017 also?

Hello.. I have just given jee advanced 2016. In 2015 I gave mains but couldn`t clear for advanced. As we know there are 2 attempts max. for advance and i have given it only 1 time can i go for jee advance 2017 also?

Grade:12th pass

3 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
NO NO YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR ADVANCE EXAM IN 2017 BUT YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR MAINS EXAM NEXT YEAR
THANKS
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ viny 
Yes , i do agree that there are 2 attempts maximum for advanced , but that too in 2 consecutive year , 
and once u have given mains in 2015 , then u can give advanced in 2016 max , not in 2017 . 
mains have a limit of 3 times maximum attemption , so, proceed with 2017 mains . 
ALL THE BEST ..
raghav dua
80 Points
7 years ago
I feel dropping an year is not a good idea i.e also second time. What if you don't get good marks or even this much of marks next year. Better would be go for admission this year only. If you are not able to get admission in a good govt.institute with these marks, these marks can get you good private universities.
These days even private universities are imparting quality education to the students around the world. They offer you admission on JEE scores/ tests conducted by them/ your marks in 12th. Some of these also offer good scholarships based on any one of the above mentioned admission criteria.
Lovely Professional University
Sharda University - School of Engineering and Technology
Chitkara University

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free