Hello,I have cracked JEE MAIN with 100 marks. I am expecting to get around 97% in +2(Tamil Nadu Board). Will I able to get NIT with computer Science Department. And tell me about preparation for JEE Advanced. It will be helpful if you refer some standard books for preparing JEE Advanced. Thank you

Hello,I have cracked JEE MAIN with 100 marks. I am expecting to get around 97% in +2(Tamil Nadu Board). Will I able to get NIT with computer Science Department. And tell me about preparation for JEE Advanced. It will be helpful if you refer some standard books for preparing JEE Advanced. Thank you

Grade:Select Grade

4 Answers

Mantavya
56 Points
8 years ago
It is very difficult for u to get computer science in nit.
Mantavya
56 Points
8 years ago
The best book will be previous years. Buy the arihant previous years questions and it will benefit u for sure
sajid
615 Points
8 years ago
chances are there............
all the best

Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
Good Job, Keep an eye on the counselling rounds of NITs and be a little more pro-active in finding out the details of some other institutions too to make a choice for admission, you may try at – DIT University, Dehradun,......SASTRA University, Thanjavur,.............Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,   and ….….….…..SatyaBhama University, Chennai etc

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free