Hello, I am in grade 10, in IGCSE (Cambridge) board and my aim is to enter IIT. So for that, I have to crack JEE Mains first, then JEE Advanced. Meanwhile let us keep JEE Advanced aside, I have to concentrate more on JEE Mains first. When I see the previous year papers (JEE Mains), I don’t get most of the things, like 99%. Math in IGCSE is weaker than CBSE Math. But science is similar, in fact tougher than CBSE. Can someone please advice me how to start my preparation, without interfering in my regular studies (its X boards this yr....important).

Hello,

I am in grade 10, in IGCSE (Cambridge) board and my aim is to enter IIT. So for that, I have to crack JEE Mains first, then JEE Advanced. Meanwhile let us keep JEE Advanced aside, I have to concentrate more on JEE Mains first. When I see the previous year papers (JEE Mains), I don’t get most of the things, like 99%. Math in IGCSE is weaker than CBSE Math. But science is similar, in fact tougher than CBSE.

Can someone please advice me how to start my preparation, without interfering in my regular studies (its X boards this yr....important).

Grade:10

1 Answers

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free