got 15321 rank in jee advance 2015 passed AAT please suggest a branch that i can get in any iit also concider b arch as an option and the odds to get that branch jee main rank 35000 , would definately preffer iit over nit did not give jee main paper 2 category : general , pwd : no please reply asap very anxious to know my chances to get into iits Preferably b arch courses

got 15321 rank in jee advance 2015 passed AAT
please suggest a branch that i can get in  any iit also concider b arch as an option and the odds to get that branch

jee main rank 35000 , would definately preffer iit over nit
did not give jee main paper 2

category : general ,  pwd : no   

please reply asap  very anxious to know my chances to get into iits 
Preferably b arch courses

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Akshit Matthew
80 Points
8 years ago
Dude go for zonel IIT’s only and I think that you may get one of them but if no zonel than take the NIT’s 
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some other equally renowned institutions offering Barch with NATA qualification, may be possible thae they consider your AAT, try visiting their weblinks and hence seek admission at chosen leading IITs by visiting their weblinks or by visiting the official website of Jeemains to get you ststure,.....otherwise you may try seeking admission at some other leading institutions too, like – Sri Jagdishprasad Jhabarmal Tibrewala Uni, Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan,................BITS Pilani Hyderabad Campus,.........LOvely Professional Uni, Phagwara,.......Quantum School of Tech, Roorkee

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free