dear sir , my marks in jee main is 74 ,my board marks are 95.7%,can i get a seat in any nit ,i belong to sc category,can u plz verify in which nit can i get

dear sir , my marks in jee main is 74 ,my board marks are 95.7%,can i get a seat in any nit ,i belong to sc category,can u plz verify in which nit can i get

Grade:12

3 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
hi peyyala
as you had cleared the cutoff you can expext a nit but you will not get top branches like computer science . but i am sure you will get a nit.sorry name of college cannot be predicted as all process depends on counselling.but i think you will get nit jalandhar,nit kurukshetra,nit patna etc.
hope for the best and wait for final results
regards sahil

PEYYALA YASHWANTH
18 Points
7 years ago
can i get EEE or ECE  branch in any nit can u plzzzzz verify and tell me or else which branch is prescribed for my marks in jee mains and my board marks

Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student, your score is good and may be you get your desired branch, but don’t play guess games or don’t expect any miracle to happen, fight on your own rather, visit the websites of institutions where you wish to be and get to know the clear picture, otherwise you may get admission at – Dr. B.R. Ambedkar NIT , Jalandhar,.............Banasthali University, Banasthali,.........Lovely Profesional University, Phagwara,.....BHU, Varanasi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free