Dear, sir/Madam.. I am 12th pass out student and I scored 63℅ in AHSEC board exam am I eligible for JEE mains and advanced. And improvement in one subject is also eligible or not for JEE mains and advanced. Please help me out....

Dear, sir/Madam.. I am 12th pass out student and I scored 63℅ in AHSEC board exam am I eligible for JEE mains and advanced. And improvement in one subject is also eligible or not for JEE mains and advanced. Please help me out....

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HI VIRJU
AS YOUR PRESENT PERCENTAGE IS LESS THAN 75% YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR IIT JEE. HENCE YOU HAVE TO APPEAR FOR IMPROVEMENT EXAMS. I THINK YOU MUST APPLY FOR IMPROVEMENT IN TWO SUBJECTS AS IF YOU APPLY FOR IMPROVEMENT IN ONE SUBJECT ONLY THEN CHANCES OF GETTING YOU TO SCORE 75% ARE LESS AS COMPARED TO IF YOU APPLIED FOR IMPROVEMENT IN TWO SUBJECTS
THANKS
FEEL FREE TO ASK IF ANY TYPE OF DOUBT OR QUERY
IT WILL BE ANSWERED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ virju 
NO , u are not elligible eitherf for mains as well as for advanced also , as acc to the new rule , u have to secure at least 75 percent in 12th board to sit in the jee main examination . 
so, u have to apply for improvement for sure , and YES , one subject improvement is allowed , u can take that but after that u need 75 percent in your 12th board . 
only then u are elligible for jee mains , nd after that u need to come with top 75 percentile in your respective board , to elligible for jee advanced . 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free