Currently I am in 11 class.Please give me list of best books for each subject for the preparation of IIT-JEE.

Currently I am in 11 class.Please give me list of best  books for each subject for the preparation of IIT-JEE.

Grade:11

7 Answers

anemous
117 Points
8 years ago
HCV AND DC PANDEY.....for more level try IE IRODOV
Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
8 years ago
http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/important-books.html
erra akhil
208 Points
8 years ago
Dear Himanshu,
                    It is good to hear that you are preparing for jee exams and hope these books might help you out.
MATHS-Problems Plus for IIT Jee by Asit Das Gupta is good  and you can use cengage publication books                 for previous iit problems and for different pattern of question(Try to avoid watching solutions if you                   buy cengage)
PHYSICS-Follow every concept from HC Verma first because it the best book for concepts and then go for
                books like Arihant`s DC PANDEY books for each branch. And I E Rhodov can be solved during
                your revision time. Dont go for cengage for physics as the concepts are confusing. Try to solve as
                many problems as you can from those books.
CHEMISTRY-For physical chemistry, buy GRB OP Tandon book for concepts and for solving problems buy                         GRB A S  Singh book. For inorganic chemstry, learn concepts from J D LEE simplified version                        book for iit(mug up as much as you can for inorganic chemistry  as it is scoring subject)and                            buy GRB K Kumar book for solving problems .For oraganic chemistry, buy ARIHANT`S                                  Ranjeeth Shahi for organic chemistry for concepts and GRB Himanshu Pandey for organic                              chemistry solving problems.(*second books in chemistry  for each branch contain only                                  problems and their key.)
All the best for your preparation.Keep focused. Any doubt you can ask me.

erra akhil
208 Points
8 years ago
 for solving problems .For oraganic chemistry, buy ARIHANT`S Ranjeeth Shahi for organic chemistry for concepts and GRB Himanshu Pandey for organic chemistry solving problems.(*second books in chemistry  for each branch contain only problems and their key.)as much as you can for inorganic chemistry  as it is scoring subject)and buy GRB K Kumar bookCHEMISTRY-For physical chemistry, buy GRB OP Tandon book for concepts and for solving problems buy GRB A S  Singh book. For inorganic chemstry, learn concepts from J D LEE simplified version book for iit(mug up  many problems as you can from those books.your revision time. Dont go for cengage for physics as the concepts are confusing. Try to solve as books like Arihant`s DC PANDEY books for each branch. And I E Rhodov can be solved during PHYSICS-Follow every concept from HC Verma first because it the best book for concepts and thengo for previous iit problems and for different pattern of question(Try to avoid watching solutions if you buy cengage)MATHS-Problems Plus for IIT Jee by Asit Das Gupta is good  and you can use cengage publication books  forIt is good to hear that you are preparing for jee exams and hope these books might help you out.Dear Himanshu,
All the best for your preparation.Keep focused. Any doubt you can ask me.
All this I have told you through my experience during my study  for jee.Approve if this helped you out

Sandeep
17 Points
8 years ago
Hello buddy!!
I wud like to suggest u d bokos I used to read---

Algebra for IIT JEE
Calculus for IIT JEE
Coordiante Geometry for IIT JEE
3-Dimensional Geometry for IIT JEE
Trigonometry for IIT JEE

# All above books are Cengage publication of Ghanshyam Tewani
(Learning from the same writer will be very easy, trust me at this!)

Chemistry---
Physical Chem.--PHY CHE by OP Tandon n AK Virmani (no doubt)
OrganicChem. --Logical Approach to modern org. chem. 
Inorganic – NCERT will do for even IIT ADV

Physics--
Brother if u really enjoy physics, then HC Verma is more than enough for it.

Good LUCK!!
Prajwal Kavad
603 Points
8 years ago
first complete both ncert and ncert exemplar in all three subjects then go for 

physics: hc verma
cemistry:
jd lee(inorganic)
rc muckerjee(physical)
resonance study material(organic)
Maths; ml khana,oor go for some arihant pulication books

all the best
plz approve
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst etc, then to download previous years’ question paper of JEE mains and advanced and practice solving them, try to enhance speed to answer maximum questions in lesser possible time and finally appear in Jee mains – do well – then appear in JEE Advanced – do well again, It would be better if you would mix the subjects that is do Physics for two-three days, then, may be shift to some topic of Chemistry or Math. This would help keeping things not-exhausting.Now, once you have brushed up a topic, solve some random problems from a book specifically on that topic.Now the most important task during all this is to mark the examples or formulae you find difficult to remember and then keep an eye on IITs/NITs counselling rounds and thus institutions are allotted otherwise ther may be second option to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions offering technical studies....to name a few – Loknayak Jaiprakash inst of Tech, Chhapra,......GMR Inst of TEch, Rajam,........Lovely Professional uni, Phagwara 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free