Can you suggest any tips or ways to prepare to prepare for my JEE mains and advanced?

Can you suggest any tips or ways to prepare to prepare for my JEE mains and advanced?

Grade:11

2 Answers

sandeep jangid
19 Points
6 years ago
You can clear JEE Mains by just remembering formulae and there uses , usually there are very less questions which are concept based . For cracking jee Advance you should have your strong base with extra knowledge of all topic from Jee syllabus , you should study more than 7 hours day by completing homework and learn and understand the concepts which are applied and followed by Applications
Kushal Kant
110 Points
6 years ago
Just studying isnt enough, learn tricks like option elimination, it helps a lot in single correct option, for jee advanced, you must have 2 subjects strong and atleast 1 good, a weak subject will not help, dont get hyper in studies, never go in depression, read max 1.5 hour at a tym and then take 30 min rest, total study hour isnt important, whats important is that whatever you study in whatever time study with concentration. I hope it helps.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free