inorganic chem  –  jd lee and k kumar for questions
organic ----   sn sanyal and himanshu pandey for que
physics --- anurag mishra for all chapters    . best book

APPROVE IF USEFUL
grenade
2061 Points
8 years ago

Physics

• Concepts of Physics – HC Verma (Volume I & II)
  • Resnick Halliday (Volume I & II)

Everyone knows about Prof. H.C Verma. Concepts of Physics written by H.C Verma is the best material available for IIT JEE, covers full syllabus. After doing this book you can go to Resnick Halliday.

Book written by Resnick Halliday has been specially designed for conceptual development, and best for mechanics section

Chemistry

• NCERT
  • Physical Chemistry – O.P Tondon
  • Numerical Chemistry – P Bahadur
  • Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd

For Chemistry NCERT is the most important, whether you are from CBSE or not. First finist this and then go to other books.

Physical chemistry by O.P Tondon is a text book for Chemistry students who intend on applying for JEE and other important entrance exams for Engineering students.

For Numerical Chemistry, book written by P.Bahadur is the best

Mathematics

• Trignometry, Coordinate Geometry – SL Loney

You can completely rely on this book for Trignometry and Coordinate Geometry section from JEE Syllabus.

The book contains detailed conceptual knowledge of the subject. Great for strengthening the basics of Trigonometry. Great for understanding Vectors

• Algebra by Hall and Knight

Algebra by Hall and Knight is one of the best books for JEE preparation. Students preparing for IIT JEE and other engineering entrance exams as well as students appearing for board exams should read this everyday, especially to master Algebra and Probability. Hall and Knight have explained the concepts logically in their book.

The book is quite interesting and challenging. Authored by some of the best authors, Hall and Knight Algebra book is quite affordable too.

•  For best concepts you can purchase ‘IIT Mathematics’ by M.L.Khanna
  • And if you want to go for difficult problems, you may buy ‘New Pattern IITJEE Mathematics’ of Arihant Publications by Dr. S.K.Goyal.

For Maths section also NCERT is very good. I will suggest all students to first finish NCERT before going to any other advance book.

And at last apart from all these book, Practice is the most important. Even if you complete all theory from these books but don’t practice problems, you can’t expect good score  in JEE

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free