best options for me are CSE at IIT Dhanbad and Civil at IIT Guwahati …. can anyone let me know dat where should i go … i mean in which option will i earn more money ????

best options for me are  CSE at IIT Dhanbad and Civil at IIT Guwahati …. can anyone let me know dat where should i go … i mean in which option will i earn more money ????

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
Its really nice to hear an honest query from your side that you want to earn lot of money…..okay, ...Let me tell you one thing whether you do CSE / CIVIL or any other study program, if you have a skill with you and if you are very good at your core specializations, there is nothing that can stop you getting a handsome salary of your own choice,,,anyway, you should go for CSE Dhanbad.....in this regard of quality education and better placements....there are some other leading names too where you can get your heart’s satisfaction ...as many Renowned companies visit these colleges/universities for selection of desrving candidates.....these institutions are – Dharamsinh Desai uni, Nadiad,........Jadavpur uni, Kolkata.........Lovely Professional uni, Phagwara etc.
Avinash
askIITians Faculty 1241 Points
8 years ago
it depends on ur wish in which field u want to pusue your career, make some homework about these branches and you’ll get to know which one excites u more

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free