Athiest, who do you think created human hearts and brains?

Athiest, who do you think created human hearts and brains?

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Vikas TU
14149 Points
9 years ago
The first cells that formed form chemicals that dissolved in water forming DNA slowly.Then these cells performed an endosymbiosis which makes other cells gain a benefit and by helping one another to make more complex cells.There are three evidence that supports this hypothesis which is an ardous task to type just search it on google.These cells duplicate and forms mistakes the mistakes makes them more complex the changes makes benefits some negates.Then as the time goes on the cells formed tissues which becomes organs and the organs forms organisms.The organs differ from other organisms because of evolutionary DNA mutations.The heart and the brain works together to keep you alive.Just like how the cells worked together to make more complex cells.It's not magic it's evolution and evolution can explain anything that you can think of.
Vikas TU
14149 Points
9 years ago
How on earth would you think I could do that when all the years of education you have had so far has failed 

AND your starting point is that the heart and brain was created by something 

Now have a think using whatever it is you have between your ears 

How do YOU think the heart and brain were created by that something? 

Lets have it - a step by step guide.so I can learn something 

you have dust- so what happened next? 
cos just saying you start with dust then next thing you have is a human tells me nothing as to how the heart and brain were "created" 
Thats like saying you start with iron ore, a bit of hocus pocus and next thing you have is a fully working car 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free