Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

I want to get admission in IIT in 2012. How should I prepare for the entrance exam in class 11th and 12th?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Fawz,

It is good that you want to strategize and have a planned approach towards preparing for JEE.  I am happy to see so many students so concerned and attentive to look for the best that they can from all the sources available.

You must keep this in mind. It is not always neccessary to join a tution or a coaching that every one is joining.. you must analyse yourself and find out the sooner it is possible that what is the most productive way for you. 

Options being: Nearest Coaching, The best brand coaching or private tutions or online coaching.

The most important thing for you in these two years will be.. Time Management and Concentration..!!! set targets.. for every week.. that what all chapters are you gonna complete studying.. in physics chemistry and maths.. 

In many coaching centres the idea is that they teach 12th cass syllabus in 11th and 11th in 12 or every thing according to them.. this at times spoils everything for some of the students.. I have seen this happening very very commonly..

That is why I am cautioning you.. that you must analyze you every now and then.. ask yoursef questions.. like : If what i am doing right now is right for me..? and Am i able to perform this way..?? If I am not lagging behind..?

The Guru Mantra to crack JEE..!! Never Compromise on basics..!! how so many times do you need to study a particular chapter.. do not let it go till you are sure.. this is not your strongest subject even after giving your best.. And do not just jump on solving questions. Increase the level of questions that you attempt gradually .. 

So keep this in mind.. that what ever you are going to study now is going to be asked in achieving your aim.. and also.. the better your basics are.. the more fun it is to prepare for JEE.

If you are satisfied in such things... you will make a fluent way to all the IITs... just be calm..and follow the  zeal..!!! :) :)

Keep posting here.. all the doubts you have.. questions or career issues.. or anything... We are happy to answer you... And we can relate to what you are feeling right away and what you will be... in the coming 2 years.. We have been through the same.. :) :)

I wish you all the very good luck.. :)

AskIItian Expert

Charu Nigam

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir i an counfused about spot round in NIT and other GFITs will there be spot or extra spot round this year also guide me how will it take place and when ? Also tell me the procedure
Dear Student,The Spot Round is held for the vacant seats available in Government Funded Technical Institutes (NITs, IIITs and CFTIs) and all seats of Self Financed Technical Institutes...
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
spot round kb hoga? jossa 2015
sumit kumar lakra 4 months ago
is JPNP bookfor matematics good or objective matematics by rd sharma is good?? kindly suggest
M L Khanna is quiet effective than R D Sharma for jee main and advanced
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
For Maths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant Calculus, Tata Mcgrawhills Prepare well and bear in mind – Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, ...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
sir my 12th bihar board % is 64.2 i wanted to know how much score is required for me in jee mains 2016 to get NIT
Target for AIR atleast 25000-30000. The better the rank you obtained more the choices you will have for better college/rank. Thanks.
Try to score above 190 normalized marks
My Pleasure.
I have got 356650 clr rank i have got 5868 ST rank. can i get nit.?
You can get NITs.
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Yes you may get an NIT, My advise is to visit the official website of Jeemains to cull out the latest updates and also keep an eye on the status of counselling rounds ‘ outcome as...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
MTG aiims explorer is really good. it has the past papers for aiims. You’ll get an idea about the pattern followed by them. But you should also purchase subjectwise books in physics...
Neeti 3 months ago
how to prepare for the jee mains exam???
Prepare a list of important formulae in each chapter Note the tips for quick solution of problems Make daily/weekly targets and write them down Revise the syllabus as per study plan Make...
Saurabh Kumar 11 months ago
you can prepare very easily.Have focus on your exam and try to complete the syllabus in time .You can join any good coaching institute.Read limited and books relevant from jee aspects.Try to...
Sunil Kumar FP 11 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details