I want to get admission in IIT in 2012. How should I prepare for the entrance exam in class 11th and 12th?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Fawz,

It is good that you want to strategize and have a planned approach towards preparing for JEE.  I am happy to see so many students so concerned and attentive to look for the best that they can from all the sources available.

You must keep this in mind. It is not always neccessary to join a tution or a coaching that every one is joining.. you must analyse yourself and find out the sooner it is possible that what is the most productive way for you. 

Options being: Nearest Coaching, The best brand coaching or private tutions or online coaching.

The most important thing for you in these two years will be.. Time Management and Concentration..!!! set targets.. for every week.. that what all chapters are you gonna complete studying.. in physics chemistry and maths.. 

In many coaching centres the idea is that they teach 12th cass syllabus in 11th and 11th in 12 or every thing according to them.. this at times spoils everything for some of the students.. I have seen this happening very very commonly..

That is why I am cautioning you.. that you must analyze you every now and then.. ask yoursef questions.. like : If what i am doing right now is right for me..? and Am i able to perform this way..?? If I am not lagging behind..?

The Guru Mantra to crack JEE..!! Never Compromise on basics..!! how so many times do you need to study a particular chapter.. do not let it go till you are sure.. this is not your strongest subject even after giving your best.. And do not just jump on solving questions. Increase the level of questions that you attempt gradually .. 

So keep this in mind.. that what ever you are going to study now is going to be asked in achieving your aim.. and also.. the better your basics are.. the more fun it is to prepare for JEE.

If you are satisfied in such things... you will make a fluent way to all the IITs... just be calm..and follow the  zeal..!!! :) :)

Keep posting here.. all the doubts you have.. questions or career issues.. or anything... We are happy to answer you... And we can relate to what you are feeling right away and what you will be... in the coming 2 years.. We have been through the same.. :) :)

I wish you all the very good luck.. :)

Regards,

AskIItian Expert

Charu Nigam

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
How is arihant’s dc panday? I found it to good in terms of explaining typical problem such as cr circuit or shell grounding . Should I buy it ?

D C Pandey is a good choice. It depends upon your choice, you want a book where concepts are stressed on then H C Verma is a better choice or if you want more stress on the problems, its...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
This question is regarding the interpretation of JEE Main results. I am confused on which Rank should i consider the possibilities of getting into NIT’s.. My All India Overall Rank is 9165,...

Overall Rank means your rank irrespective of category ( all students are given rank according to their score.GEN, SC,ST and others). Category Rank is the rank you got according to your marks...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
my age is 19 and i m going to give 12 th board though state board next year....am i elligible for jee advance 2015

READ JEE Main 2014 Eligibility Criteria 1. Pass Percentage in Qualifying Examination: Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects They must have studied any one...
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 months ago

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born onorafter 1 st October 1989. So for JEE 2015you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e.,Born on or after...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago

Yes , you will be eligible for the jee, you should read good books for preperation, http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx, read this article all good books are mentioned in...
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 months ago
What is modular programming??

Modular programming can be used to break up a large program into manageable units, or to create code that can be easily re-used. A modular program consists of a main module and one or more...
  img
Deepak Patra 5 years ago
if 1/1^4+1/2^4+1/3^4......=pie^4/90 then find answer for 1/1^4+1/3^4+1/5^4 .....

1/1^4+1/2^4+1/3^4......=pie^4/90 = (1/1^4+1/3^4+1/5^4 .....)+(1/2^4+1/3^4+1/6^4..............)=pie^4/90 = (1/1^4+1/3^4+1/5^4 .....)+1/2^4(1/1^4+1/2^4+1/3^4.....)=pie^4/90 =...
  img
Sunil Raikwar 6 days ago
View all Questions »