DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

I want to get admission in IIT in 2012. How should I prepare for the entrance exam in class 11th and 12th?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Fawz,

It is good that you want to strategize and have a planned approach towards preparing for JEE.  I am happy to see so many students so concerned and attentive to look for the best that they can from all the sources available.

You must keep this in mind. It is not always neccessary to join a tution or a coaching that every one is joining.. you must analyse yourself and find out the sooner it is possible that what is the most productive way for you. 

Options being: Nearest Coaching, The best brand coaching or private tutions or online coaching.

The most important thing for you in these two years will be.. Time Management and Concentration..!!! set targets.. for every week.. that what all chapters are you gonna complete studying.. in physics chemistry and maths.. 

In many coaching centres the idea is that they teach 12th cass syllabus in 11th and 11th in 12 or every thing according to them.. this at times spoils everything for some of the students.. I have seen this happening very very commonly..

That is why I am cautioning you.. that you must analyze you every now and then.. ask yoursef questions.. like : If what i am doing right now is right for me..? and Am i able to perform this way..?? If I am not lagging behind..?

The Guru Mantra to crack JEE..!! Never Compromise on basics..!! how so many times do you need to study a particular chapter.. do not let it go till you are sure.. this is not your strongest subject even after giving your best.. And do not just jump on solving questions. Increase the level of questions that you attempt gradually .. 

So keep this in mind.. that what ever you are going to study now is going to be asked in achieving your aim.. and also.. the better your basics are.. the more fun it is to prepare for JEE.

If you are satisfied in such things... you will make a fluent way to all the IITs... just be calm..and follow the  zeal..!!! :) :)

Keep posting here.. all the doubts you have.. questions or career issues.. or anything... We are happy to answer you... And we can relate to what you are feeling right away and what you will be... in the coming 2 years.. We have been through the same.. :) :)

I wish you all the very good luck.. :)

Regards,

AskIItian Expert

Charu Nigam

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
best books or all in book needed please help

In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...

Ayush Mishra 27 days ago

to get all the above mentioned books second hand from me contact me after 1month ..

Ayush Mishra 27 days ago
hello, I am a Student OF Diploma currently persuing for Electrical Engineering 3 rd year. so Can you give tips to study for the IIT JEE mains

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 12 days ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 days ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 11 days ago
Is M.L. Khanna IIT MATHEMATICS a sufficient book for JEE ?? Help me out please....

I may recommend the following books for extensive learning: S L Loney [for Trigno and Co-ord geomatry] Hall and Knight [algebra] Arihant [calculus] Tata Mcgrawhills [for practicing ques]...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 15 days ago

Yes its good one but you may consult other qauthors as well like – S L Loney, Hall and Knight, Arihant and Tata MCGrawhills and along with it also contact renowned institutions for...

Soneel Verma 13 days ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 14 days ago
The first country to legalise medically assisted suicide is ??

The Netherlands became the first country in the world formally to legalise euthanasia. There are at least 3,000 plus "assisted deaths" a year, representing about 2.3 per cent of...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
How can I prepare mathematics for IIT JEE. I am very weak in maths???

The most important point to keep in mind is that Mathematics can only be mastered with regular practice. Starting from basic concepts and easy questions on a regular basis and then on to...

KOOL one year ago

Buy arihant book of objective approach...it has 2 parts.....solve ot thouroughly it'll definitely raise ur level good luck :)

needhelp one year ago

Sir can u tell which book is best for maths …..for jee main and advance self study

milind one year ago
Which book to refer for GK bio chem and physics and minimium study hours to crack aiims

Hi Please specify what do you mean by GK? It will help me to answer with clarity. As per the second question, there is no mininmum hours to crack AIIMS. One should devote their complete...
  img
Sumreet Johar one year ago
View all Questions »