FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

obc cut off in 2010 iit jee expecting how much sir

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Askiitians provide the IIT JEE cut off along with the opening and closing ran given below for IIT JEE cut off:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

Click for opening and closing ranks:  http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

You can check out the Cutoff in new IITs, check the link given below :

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Regards

Amit - IT BHU

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am studying in an isc school presently. i have physics,chemistry, mathematics and computer science(java programes) in my syllabus and am an ii aspirant. i would like to know that whether...

If you do not study computer science or not taking this as an optional subject then no problem, IFF serious aspirants for IIT-JEE ADV.. You must concentrate on PCM...ONLY.... Prepare your...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

This hardly makes a difference under which board or in which school one reads, but what matters the most is, how many and what type of efforts one is puuting in to succeed in his/her...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 days ago

i am in isc board.. my school is st. joseph’s college, allhabad. i cant go out of allhabad and have to study here... perhaps i can get any of ur cell phone number to explain my sitiuation...

Yaheya Farooqui 2 months ago
what arer the minimum marks for getting good iits(not cutoff)

you should checkout the closing and opening ranks to get in major iits in different streams. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-closing-rank.html and also marks vs rank data ...

AUREA 27 days ago

It starts minimum from 200 on wards, you canalso try visiting the websites of- RV college of Engg , Bangalore Lovely Professiona University,Phagwara Inderprastha Uni,N. Delhi VIT, Vellore

Ayushmaan Vardhan 27 days ago

you should get above 220 to get in top iits prepare hard for it all the best

sajid 11 days ago
Is JEE 2016 going to be subjective, like where you have to write descriptive answers, as it used to be in the past?

Hi.. I do not think that 2016 jee will be a subjective one as no decision has been made,. Moreover taking such a big decision will require time and also time for student so certainly it will...
  img
Sakshi 15 days ago

No I do not think that JEE 2016 will be a subjective one as no decision has been made till date.
  img
Vijay Mukti 15 days ago

i think subjective paper will be more good . ….. by this quality of selection become better … and only persons could went to iit those have perfect conceptual as well as application...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 15 days ago
could anyone plz tell meh weightage of all topics in iit.....

Dear alka For iit jeee there is no fixed weitage, it vary from year to year... If you see last 5 years paper topics from which most of the question asked is........ Maths: calculus,...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
Which is more preferable?? JEE MAIN in online mode or as the pen paper test???How is the online test conducted???

I think if required jee offline mode should be preferred because the most important advantage is that you can see all the question at the bulk and accordingly you can decide which one to...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 7 months ago

Th eextra 7 days will not make any difference,you just go for offline mode,moreover you have enough days to prepare for jee and if within these days if you are not able to prepare,then those...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 7 months ago

I am just thinking that for online mode i will be getting 7 days xtra for prep.will that make any difference??

Mostafijur Rahaman 7 months ago
I am getting no good college and everyone is suggesting not to drop a year. wht shud i do ? 91% in cbse. gen category. 77 in mains. no coaching taken!

i will advice u drop a year , the only reson behind is that ur percentage in boards join a good coaching institute and just study hard to get good score bcoz cbse had very crucial part in...

ng29 15 hours ago

I SUGGEST YOU SHOULD TAKE COACHING REALLY AS YOU SCORED 77 WITHOUT COACHING. TAKE COACHING FOR NEXT YEARS MAINS AND ADVANCE PAPER AND I AM SURE U WILL ACHIEVE WHAT U WANT. THERE IS NO LOSS...

yash sharma 16 hours ago
View all Questions »