• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

obc cut off in 2010 iit jee expecting how much sir

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Askiitians provide the IIT JEE cut off along with the opening and closing ran given below for IIT JEE cut off:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

Click for opening and closing ranks:  http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

You can check out the Cutoff in new IITs, check the link given below :

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Regards

Amit - IT BHU

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Please explain clearly.

MR PRAPUL, please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….…...

Gowri sankar 3 months ago

good bye..................................................................................................

Prabhakar ch 2 months ago

please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.

PRAPULPODISHETTI 8 months ago
sir i got 486178 air in main n 31793 sc rank.. plzz tell me best college for me..

Choose any best college near by you.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology...

Mohit Kumar 2 months ago
Sir is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If possible then how?

Not possibile.
  img

Mind you, if once a seat has been allocated from the backend by Josaa, there can be nochnge of choice at all. Be contended with what has been offered or else try at some other places where...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago

once you lock your choices ….... it is not possible to change your choices then............................

Mohit Kumar 3 months ago
i have got 66254 rank common rank list home state punjab how should now i prefer choices as i have to do today please suggest me general category

If you dont have any personal choice jst go for brachwise order as cs ec ee mech civil etc and collegewise as NIT Warangal NIT Trichy NIT Surathkal MOTILAL NEHRU NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF...
  img
Avinash 10 months ago
years in which iit jee was organised by iit madras

Hi IIT JEE 2010 is being organised by IIT Madras, so was in the years 2002, 1997, 1993 Regards, Rajat Askiitians.com Expert

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 6 years ago
Sir, I got my seat in IGDTUW for admission in “Eletronics & Communication Engineering” through JAC, but I am interesed in CSE. Please advise should I go with ECE in IGDTUW or prepare for...

Situation for ECE students are not good enough. Its really difficult for them to get the job in the core company/field. But at the same time taking a drop and preparing for jee 2016 is also...
  img
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off