ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

my marks iit-jee 2010 is 130. what rank i will be, will i get a seat under eml category- I genera cate

gory student. Pl advise

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Askiitians provide the IIT JEE cut off along with the opening and closing ran given below for IIT JEE cut off:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

Click for opening and closing ranks:  http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

You can check out the Cutoff in new IITs, check the link given below :

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best.

Askiitians Expert

Amit yadav

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
My JEE Mains Paper 2 (B.Arch) rank is 57480, can I get a good college for architecture?

Its quite tough to get as total seats of B arch are of 1000 through JEE mains
  img
Avinash yesterday

Generally B.Arch seats in reputed institutions are limited and at places the colleges/uni are expecting NATA qualification, so before going ahead you may check out at different institutions ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 21 hours ago
i am not from delhi, can i get a seat in delhi technical university with 23000(gen) rank in jee main

It depends on the availability of seats and cutoff list of DTU, now the result is out, you may check at the official website of Jee main to learn your status there.....else i may suggest...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 days ago
Sir, my AIR is 9331 and 145 in SC category. According to previous year data I may get electrical in IIT Chennai and mechanical in almost all IIT’s except IIT Bombay(closing rank-140). Iam...

Dont worry, its nothing like that but a myth. A opening ranker of the branch may end up with many backlouges in graduation. There ares such evidences too. Work hard even in graduation as u...
  img
Avinash 4 days ago

Ohkay, you can check it on your own by visiting the official weblink of IIT chennai or ant other IIT ti find out the latest updates of cutoff list as well as the counselling...

Soneel Verma 3 days ago
i am getting 56 marks in jee mains and around 80% in cbse board 2015..can i get any good college.?? if yes then please suggest me some.. :(

then u must try for vit , bitsat or ipu these colleges are better one as compared to that of manipal etc also jaypee noida and chitkara university are not bad colleges approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago

Yes, you can try at - Lovely professional Uni, Phagwara, the largest uni, with 35000 plus students, quality education, on campus placement and so many good things that you can find on your...

Aniket Bagga 25 days ago

##ng29## i kno tht i wont b making thrugh mains..bt cn i get any other good college..any good private clg?? and yes..i am from general ctgry.. :(

aditya pandey 2 months ago
sir,if i score around 180 in jee main..and 93-95% in cbse board then what wiill be my expected rank in jee MAIN...??

It’s very difficult to get into top NIT’s.there are top universities which provide you excellent placement opportunities,good scholarship,enhance your communication skills. The universities ...

abhinaipadachuru 17 days ago

you will surely get an nit seat for sure

sajid 20 days ago

and sir, i am general category...

soham mondal 11 months ago
How The Global Positioning System works?

The Global Positioning System (GPS) is a satellite based navigation system developed by the United States Department of Defense. It is widely used for civilian navigation and positioning,...

Radhika Batra 6 years ago
View all Questions »