Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What is 7+7÷7+7×7-7 ?

the answer is 0

d.kojalrani 3 months ago

vikas yadav 3 months ago

by bodmas,which means Divison,multiplication,addition,subtraction fallow the sequience. In future if you are willing to take admission in top universities with your desired degree then try...

abhinaipadachuru 8 days ago
IITJEE(Advanced 2015) : Reduction in cut off to 24.5% cannot be made midway after declaring in the brochure at 35%. This prejudices thousands of students who scored between 24.5% and 29% in ...

lol....... ur argument is purely illogical the first crack in ur logic is comparing mains with advanced acording to brocher cutoff must be 35% that may b ri8 but wn iit exam is conducted...

Nicho priyatham 16 days ago

No, argument is not illogical. The trend of cut off in mains vs advanced must be in one direction for all categories.... If a SC-PWD student can be expected to get 12.5% from -7%, then why...

Why Disparity 15 days ago

stop comparing mains and advanced now both can never be compared they huv got a lot of difference in their standard i told u b4 and i am saying u now cutoffs are not decided on feelings or...

Nicho priyatham 15 days ago
sir can i get b arch in NIT tiruchirapalli for CRL rank 16000, gen catagory? please reply

Not sure about first round of counselling, but strong chance in second or third round of counselling....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 days ago

To get admission in B.Arch, one needs to qualify NATA,....still if you want to check in on the basis of your JEE score, then my advice is to keep an eye on counselling rounds and check out...

Soneel Verma 2 days ago
Does time have boundaries or not? Because I can't imagine there being no time cos we wouldn't exist so...we wouldn't know the answer to this question because our knowledge has boundaries,...

The more we think about past and future, the more are we controlled by it, so being the present moment is the best way to escape the tyrannies of times over our mind, body and soul. Time is ...

vikas yadav 3 months ago

The more present we are in our present moment awareness, the more power we have to exercise in it. That is why presence of mind is called the key to success in every field of life no matter ...

vikas yadav 3 months ago

conitinue................. Also imagine life before the invention of time measurement through watches and calendars, just easy and flowing life would have been in the past. It is only when...

vikas yadav 3 months ago
Dear askiitians team, Sir my points have been decreased unanimously and also the balance points . Please rectify the matter sir .

i got a mail from team of askiitians This is just to inform you that for one question only one approval can be given by user. This feature is not working properly at the moment and hence we ...

ng29 2 months ago

They were around 75 something and now they are -78 !! OMG i dont know wht is happening . Sheer waste of our hardwork. :( Total points also decreased .

Drake 2 months ago

hey drake my balance points are also decreased suddenly and automatically by the way how many of ur points get decreased ????/

ng29 2 months ago
sir please suggest any of good individual bio coaching classes for aiims and aipmt in indore mp sir please reply fast

Hi.. For the individual classes for AIPMT and AIIMS, you can register yourself at the askiitians website for coaching. We provide you enough study material as well as coaching from the...
  img
Sakshi 5 days ago
View all Questions »