USE CODE: asksch20

i have got 250 marks in iitjee 2010  what would be my rank

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

around 1600..

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

im not able to understand the concepts of jee there is very less time left what to do ?

@ pramod donot distract at this point of time , thats the very imp thing . while attempting the exam every person have some strong part as well as some weak part . so, if u have not...

Umakant biswal 18 days ago
from which round seat will be alloted for preparatory course students??

@ prabhuddha The preparatory course is for those student who got less marks in jee advanced and get into the iit . specially the reservation catagory student , and the seat allotment will...

Umakant biswal one month ago
How many student in merit list under sc category please answer

HI SHIKHA SORRY BUT QUESTION IS NOT CLEAR.PLEASE POST IT CLEARLY AND TELL US ABOUT WHICH MERIT LIST YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. I WILL SURELY ANSWER IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

SAHIL one month ago
I got seat in IIT DHARWAD not ism dhanbad as its a new one I got electrical branch there should I opt for it or not

I ADVISE U TO TO PURSUE IT THERE FROM MY SIDE ITS YES . AND AFTER ALL ASAD SAHAB ITS YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR WISH AND EVEN THE CONTITIONS WHICH SURROUND U. HOPE FOR A BETTER FURTURE . GOOD...

ADITI SINGH one month ago
hello,i am studying 11 th now..preparing for iit jee exam..which topics in maths physics and chemistry are most scoring topics??

Dear Student, I suggest you to see the analysis available for the previous year JEE papers. I am sure you will get to know more information from it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago
To ge​t full marks in biology in both entrance and board xam what should I have to do and which books to follow? Other than Ncert.

@ abhinab Frst of all donot now target that u have to score full marks in entrances , even previous year aiims and aipmt topper accepts that , if u will target that , then u will be in...

Umakant biswal one month ago

the best book other than ncert is trueman elementry biology. really this book is very tough to study but if you learn both its two parts then no one can stop you to take full marks. but it...

SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off