DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

last year what was the mark of last candidate getting selected in preparatory course?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear bhupendra,

It is quite difficult to tell you the marks of the last candidate in prep course but certainly his marks would be around 100...

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hi, Which online test series would you consider the best for preparing for JEE? Thanks.

I think, askiitians would be the best one, because, its the only one that offers such an online programme at a cost of online test series.. you must discuss it with askiitians faculty..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 8 days ago

You can enroll for online coaching on askiitians website http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/online-coaching/
  img
Avinash 8 days ago

if you are good in concepts then i will prefer resonance................

arsalan nazim 7 days ago
Hi This is regarding the JOSAA seat allocation I am not able to understand what to do and what not to I want to more to the next round for the allocation So should i just not do anything ?...

You will be having three options'Freeze', 'Float' and 'Slide' . I suggest you to go understand the meaning of these terms from the official website of jee advanced. I...
  img
Vijay Mukti 22 days ago

I will suggest you to contact them. Because you can freeze, float and slide according to the couseling procedure. Please find the option, definetely you will get it.
  img
Vijay Mukti 22 days ago

Ok. Very good.
  img
Vijay Mukti 22 days ago
sir my 12th bihar board % is 64.2 i wanted to know how much score is required for me in jee mains 2016 to get NIT

Target for AIR atleast 25000-30000. The better the rank you obtained more the choices you will have for better college/rank. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 6 days ago

Try to score above 190 normalized marks
  img
Vijay Mukti 6 days ago

My Pleasure.
  img
Vijay Mukti 6 days ago
calaulate heat of neutralisation from following data: 200ml of 1MHCl is mixwd with 400ml of 0.5M NaOH and the temperature rise in calorimeter was fond to be 4.4 degree C. water equivalent...

Hope this example will help you : ​ HCl(aq)is a strong monoprotic acid: HCl → H+(aq)+ Cl-(aq) NaOH(aq)is a strong monobasic base: NaOH → Na+(aq)+ OH-(aq) 50.0 mL of 1.0 mol...
  img
Avinash 2 days ago
which is better vit(vellore) cse or iiest mining ?

Dear student, Now a days CS students are the King in terms of the number of opportunities in front of them after completing engg. And if you are getting this in VIT, thats a added advantage...
  img
Nishant Vora 10 days ago

Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 8 days ago

thank you

ayush chaturvedi 9 days ago
sir i got 120 marks injee mains. idecided to take ECE(or)mechanical please give me advice which college is suittable in NIT’S

NIT Trichy, than NIT Surat kal, NIT Jalandhar....PEC Chandigarh or if you are getting DTU or NSIT , try that coolleges...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

friend if you r in general catagory no good nit you get with good branches and if you satisfy with my answer so please just click on approve button ...and if you have any other question or...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago
View all Questions »