DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
                   last year what was the mark of last candidate getting selected in preparatory course?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear bhupendra,

It is quite difficult to tell you the marks of the last candidate in prep course but certainly his marks would be around 100...

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

find value of x if 36.6 gm BaCl 2 .XH 2 O on strong heating loses 5.4 gm moisture? please tell me

ok thanks akash

vindhya one month ago

one mole of (bacl2.xh20) will produce X moles of water then 36.6/(207+X18) moles of that compound will produce X(36.6/(207+X18)) moles of water(by unitary method) which is equal to 5.4/18....

akash one month ago
which subject is most important in jee exam

ALL 3 SUBJECTS ARE MOST IMPORTANT FOR JEE EXAM EACH EXAM CARRIES SAME MARKS YOU PREPARE 3 SUBJECTS EQUALLY AND ALSO GIVE THIER TO EQUAL TO PREPARING PHYSICS PREPARE WEL WHY BECAUSE STUDENTS ...

L GOUSE BASHA yesterday

All the 3 subjects(PCM) are equally important in jee exam. So, don’t neglect any of them. Distribute your time equally and smartly for all the 3 subjects. Also, revise the topics which you...

Aritra Kundu 2 days ago

physics ,chemistry,maths

GANESH BABU 11 hours ago
Hello sir! How far is the possibility of mock seat allocated to us by JoSAA be our final seat? Thanx.

Most of the range of cutoff branchwise seat allotment doesnt change as most of the candidiates will go in general order for choosing branch as ce ec ee civil etc and ranking wise for college...
  img
Avinash 2 months ago

The seats once alloted generally do not change afterwards because these are freezed seats from the bacend wherein there can be no change at the end of the candidate, just hope for the best...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
What is Ajax and why it is used widely?

AJAX Uses HTTP Requests In traditional JavaScript coding, if you want to get any information from a database or a file on the server, or send user information to a server, you will have to...

Ravi Sharma 6 years ago

AJAX = Asynchronous JavaScript and XML AJAX stands for Asynchronous JavaScript And XML. AJAX is a type of programming made popular in 2005 by Google (with Google Suggest). AJAX is not a new ...

Himanshu Vijay 6 years ago
Sir I secured 7430 Rank in Jee Advance 2015, Can I get IIT Mandi CIVIL Branch in second counselling.

There is no civil branch at IIT Mandi...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
Sir, My son got 45000 rank in Mains. Board from Faridabad. Can he get Compute Science in any good NIT. We are OK for Haryana and Punjab. I also paid fees in Shiv Nadar UNIV. and selected...

well sir tough luck may be gettin NIT and with CS is bit difficult.Nevertheless wait for the cutoffs of NITs and you may see previous years’ cutoffs for more clarification otherwise its...

Revti Raman 2 months ago

Preference is for CS. If not then Will a Govt. or Private (Shiv Nadar) for any other streams.

Arvinder 2 months ago

Thank you so much for suggestion. Will discuss more once i get the cutoffs.

Arvinder 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details