Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

last year what was the mark of last candidate getting selected in preparatory course?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear bhupendra,

It is quite difficult to tell you the marks of the last candidate in prep course but certainly his marks would be around 100...

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

hello, iam kavya studying in 11 th now.i want take engineering entrance for my further studies. so i wanted to know that jee main and jee advance are two separate exams what..or else i...

I really appreciate that you are quite a consious student and aware to get a clear future prospects in your upcoming years, ok my suggestion for you is –Stay focused on your studies and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Both have some differences in the syllabus like mains have some topics which are not covered in advanced and advanced also have some topics which aren't included in mains …...topics of...

Riddhi Gupta 8 months ago

jee main is exam for admission in nits and iiits and is easy exam but jee advance is diificult exam and for admission in iits , to give jee advance u have to qualify jee main first , its ur ...

ng29 10 months ago
I HV ATTEMPTED JEE IN 2015. BUT I HAVE NOT GOT SELECTED IN JEE ADVANCE. CAN I TRY FOR ANOTHER TIME/

If you are confident within youu and have scored/prepared well this time, then you can try once more.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Yes why not, and if you want to pursue your degree at some other equally reputed institution, then I may suggest to visit the official websites of a few reputed and esteemed institutions to ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

yes , why not if you are good student and if you are confident that you crack this time then you have to do it because when a person loss something in first time then he try more better...

ankit raj 9 months ago
The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

of three consecutive terms in the expansion of(1 +x) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 . find n . ... or, x = 1 . putting value of x in 1st equation , n = 7. Hence n = 7. tHuMpS uP ...

T.kumar 4 months ago

The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value. All the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 3 months ago

MR PRAPUL, The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

Gowri sankar 4 months ago
can i get mechanical engineering bran in any nit or else can u prescribe which branch can i get

For preparation you must undergo a stern and strict practice of solving sample papers and previous years’ papers to fortify your skills, join some reputed coaching center, make a daily...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 days ago

nit surat and nit mizoram- these are two colleges where getting mechanical is easy. donot be scare that mechanical is tuff.because when you start your college they will work on you from...

SAHIL 5 days ago

yes you can get mechanical in nit surat or nit mizoram. otherwise getting mechanical is not so much easy for you. you can get branches like textile,instrumental,production engineering etc....

SAHIL 5 days ago
I hv got a seat in 1 st round Sir if i have to to participate in 2 nd round of josaa counseling...

There is no provision of refund of fee if you pay the fee and report to the reporting centre for document verification

AKSHAY SHARMA 10 months ago

If i at last refuse to take the allotted then can i get my refund

pranav 10 months ago

No, you cannot get t

AKSHAY SHARMA 10 months ago
sir i need to know which institutions in india give seats based on jee mains MARKS not AIR(that is ipe marks included)and the respective cutoffs for various branches

Hii it would be more helpful if you will ask for your interest specific. Ask whwere you are seeking admission and we will tell you the information.
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

IISc Banglore, Jaypee Noida, PEC university Chandigarh, Thapar university, UPES Dehradun & DTU are a few good colleges that accepts JEE Mains score and give admission through individual...

Natasha Roy one month ago

i actually dont know

krishna chaitanya one month ago
I am from TS Board Of Intermediate, I am expecting to get a score of 700 out of 1000 in my 12 th class. How much should i get in JEE MAINS and ADVANCE to get into an IIT (only IIT)?

Dear Student, I can not say you about the marks because the maximum marks for the JEE paper may vary. Like for 2014 each paper of advanced was of 180 marks but in 2015, it was carrying 240...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Dear Student, For cutoff you may refer the below link. But for IIT you must target under 5000 Rank for getting branch of your choice. Thanks,
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

I am asking how much marks should i score? Not how much rank i should get. I am okay with whatever branch i get but it should only be in IIT

Jani Satwik one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off