Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

what rank i would get if my score is 210 in iit jee 2010 ,can i get chemical engineering in any of the iits .

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear junaid

with this score u can expect rank 4500 -4600.

In general catagory u will not get chemical engineering in old IITs.

and in new IITs only IIT gandhinagar offer chemical enginnering ,and last year cutt off for this was 2943-3741.

so u have a chance to get chemical eninnering in gandhinagar.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

what is the relation between boards and jee and what if join a dummy school

CBSE board exams just focusses on 'Rote Learning',whereas JEE main questions require a bit analysis and are more conceptual and tricky.While JEE is about practice, Board exams are...
  img
Bhavya 2 months ago

Hii What you want to imply by a dummy school.Kindly elaborate and repost the question.
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago

Well u should not go to a "dummy" school as it iz "dummy" the students are also "dummy" who will try their best to convert u into a "dummy" n then u will not be able to call anyone a...

rahul 2 months ago
I have dropped 1 year for the coaching of IIT JEE. My father was told by some of his friends that in campus selection,droppers are given low preference. Is it true??

Dear Friend, it is just a misconception of some people, how can it be true that a high performance student may be neglected just because of a reason that he is a dropper??? NO. not at all,...

Aneesh Sehgal 16 days ago

@ adarsh there is no such preference to the non dropper student that the dropper student , Even the people who will come to the college for recruiting the students they even donot have...

Umakant biswal 18 days ago

no friend there is no such thing. the high you score the more preference you get, no matter you drop a year or not best of luck thanks

SAHIL 19 days ago
I got 102 for JEE(main) 2016, which is above the cut off score for general. I belong to OBC-NCL category and i have applied to JEE(main) under that category. I wish to apply to...

@ ganga no, u should have to apply under that catagory which u already mentioned in the jee main application form , otherwise the candidature will be invalid , beacuse at the time of...

Umakant biswal one month ago

I guess you will have to apply under general category as you have stated that you do not have your category certificate with you...do well, get god marks and be sure you make it at an...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

I am sorry to disagree on these lines,.....won’t it be a case of forgery?....and what if the student fails to produce category cetrificate? won’t this be depriving a category candidate from ...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
hey i m greatttt fan of leonardo's art work ..can somebody tell the details of his famous The Last Supper Painting ???? Plz Give the list of his other famous work. thanx!!l

"The Last Supper" one of leonardo famous painting was commissioned by the Duke of Milan who wanted to make his town grander. Leonardo Da Vinci experimented with this painting by...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago

THE LAST SUPPER

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
sir i hav heard that this year in jee mains counselling there will be no spot round,is it true??????

Its not true, it bactually depend on seats matrix and time of admission.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 months ago

Kindly ignore rumours and stay focused on an appropriate track,....why don’t you visit the official website of Jeemains or Josaa to find out the current status....keep an eye on counselling ...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago
can i get nit with 94 mark in jee main and 73 percent under homestate quota in sc category

Dear student, Please use our rank predictor. here is the link http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 11 months ago

You need to isit the official weblinks of Jeemains and Josaa to check the current status of rankings and allocation of seats as per the counselling rounds, if you made it there this year,...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off