Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

what rank i would get if my score is 210 in iit jee 2010 ,can i get chemical engineering in any of the iits .

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear junaid

with this score u can expect rank 4500 -4600.

In general catagory u will not get chemical engineering in old IITs.

and in new IITs only IIT gandhinagar offer chemical enginnering ,and last year cutt off for this was 2943-3741.

so u have a chance to get chemical eninnering in gandhinagar.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

I am in in 10th standard now.I want to prepare for IIT after completion of my 10th standard board exams.So, i need your help for that.How should i start?

Please share your contact details. Representative will contact you and guide you properly.
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

Dear Rohith gandhi, First of all you have to buy books for jee and then you have to join in a coaching center it is better for you.Thank you and all the best.

SAI SARDAR one month ago

hello, first you learn all the basics that will help you every time.and then learn topic wise.remember formulas and tricks in solving problems.

raj kumar one month ago
can u provide me with some skills whic are to be handled at the time of jee

Please refer to the below mentioned link: http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/preparation-tips.html Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

hello,dear student first thing you must remember is to do hard work.you must not be confuse during the exam. be confident but not over confident.do not be nervous.practice previous years...

SONALI one month ago
I have scored 104 marks in jee main 2016 exam, and Iam expecting around 96% . Can get admission in any of the NITs

Dear Students, Now this will totally depends upon your category and the home state Rank. For General category, 104 is not the sufficient marks to get into th NITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 days ago

i also scored 112 marks in jee mains...tell me u r category in jee..then i will try to sure which nit u may get

ravi 2 days ago
Sir, i have 92% in RGUKT APIIIT IN Andhrapradesh and i am in caste of OC,please tell me how much marks and what rank i got in JEEMAINS to get good NIT college.Please tell me sir....

MY DEAR SAI SARDAR YOU GET 150 MARKS IN IIT(JEE) THEN YOU GET GOOD SEAT IN NIT.PLEASE APPROVE IT THANK YOU.

NARAYANA 4 months ago

Dear Sai SArdar, Approve those answers only which you find the best among all the answes posted so that other users can also understand the importance of the same. Approving answers of all...

Forum Team 3 months ago

dear sai,,,,you do not worry you write exam correctly . you got seat in jee main all the best your bright my dear friend you learn first concept you will study ncrt books then you will get...

raj kumar 3 months ago
I registered for JOSAA Counselling . i filled up the choices but i was not alloted any seat in the mock seat allocation so does this means i will not be getting any seat in any of the...

For Delhite, its very rare chances of getting any NITs with this rank...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

My suggestion for you is to keep an eye on counselling rounds and parallely visit the official websites of other elite class institutions to find out what are the formalitie for admission...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago

first of all check the ranks u have entered i think that u have entered ur sc rank incorrect

navneet 9 months ago
can person getting 67.5 % can attain kvpy exam if he is sc

Dear student, he is eligible only for steram SB, but not for SA and SX. Please refer to our website for detailed eligibility criteria of KVPY exam. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 8 months ago

please check kvpy official website to clear your doubts...

Archita 8 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off