DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

what rank i would get if my score is 210 in iit jee 2010 ,can i get chemical engineering in any of the iits .

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear junaid

with this score u can expect rank 4500 -4600.

In general catagory u will not get chemical engineering in old IITs.

and in new IITs only IIT gandhinagar offer chemical enginnering ,and last year cutt off for this was 2943-3741.

so u have a chance to get chemical eninnering in gandhinagar.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hi, Which online test series would you consider the best for preparing for JEE? Thanks.

I think, askiitians would be the best one, because, its the only one that offers such an online programme at a cost of online test series.. you must discuss it with askiitians faculty..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

You can enroll for online coaching on askiitians website http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/online-coaching/
  img
Avinash one month ago

if you are good in concepts then i will prefer resonance................

arsalan nazim one month ago
which state has least qualified canditates for jee advanced in 2014?

This you can find on the official website of JEE Mains and if you wish to know that which institutions are best suitable to pursue admission in engg, then i may suggest these – Rajiv GAndhi ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

ghuwahati zone has the least number of selections

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
Dear Sir, I am from OBC category.. I was unable to clear jee mains this year(2015).. Is there a chance that i might qualify for jee advanced 2016 provided i work hard..? sir, can you please ...

Yes, Definetely you can clear it. All that you need to do is to focus more on the concepts and try to solve more number of problems. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

which is better? NIST – ECE DTU – ECE MNIT Jaipur – CSE IIT Guwahati – Biotechnology

If you are interested in bio sciences and wanted to pursue in reaearch areas biotech would be a best option and also it is in older IIT otherwise choose MNIT jaipur as it got good ranking...
  img
Avinash one month ago

DTU Stands atop among all, if you still have some doubts then you may visit the official weblinks of all these institutions along with some other reputed institutions too, like – BMS...

What is helpline number

helpline number for what?
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Please be clear about your query....you should better choose some top rated institutions which have earned a name in education as well as in placements...then select any four or five to...

1800 2000 838 our staff will guide you

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
Sir I secured 7430 Rank in Jee Advance 2015, Can I get IIT Mandi CIVIL Branch in second counselling.

There is no civil branch at IIT Mandi...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details